Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
What did Kelly go jail for?

Just from being the little snooper I am and watching. The story has generally changed from depending on who I’ve heard it from etc

From Kelly’s mouth I’m sure she said along the lines of someone attacked her and she accidentally killed him in self defence. Initially it was straight up M. Then it was dropped to self defence

Then Angie said that was a lie and it was for council tax… but then that’s Angie so…

I tried googling it when I first heard her talk about it but it’s a tough one because no one knows her real name

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Just from being the little snooper I am and watching. The story has generally changed from depending on who I’ve heard it from etc

From Kelly’s mouth I’m sure she said along the lines of someone attacked her and she accidentally killed him in self defence. Initially it was straight up M. Then it was dropped to self defence

Then Angie said that was a lie and it was for council tax… but then that’s Angie so…

I tried googling it when I first heard her talk about it but it’s a tough one because no one knows her real name
I mean someone HAS got to know her real name, right? Or there has to at least be some trace of the record somewhere online like a newspaper article/etc so surely eventually it will turn up x

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Someone did digging a year or so ago n they said council tax fraud
I mean it is probably that's a relatively common thing to go to jail for (fraud especially coucil tax fraud) so truly it's plausible and depending on how long the sentence was/time served it could make sense BUT until there's proof (if there isn't shown already) we'll have to wait and see x

Feb 29, 2024
IMG_1177.png
Pretty sure that’s the guy with the alien in his head from MIB

Feb 29, 2024
Idk if any of you saw u know that Chris psychic one that won in Spartans agency box battle the one ange was in he was in Diadros box today got a uni of him he had 100k so money over morals again
Xy level was in diadro box battles too! It all went downhill for him when he started hanging around with karina the nonce! He fell off hard! The videos of them on the fyp are wild 😳😳🤣

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Someone did digging a year or so ago n they said council tax fraud

Sorry can I just check with some other reasonably sane people whilst you’re all here

Wouldn’t you rather just say council tax? Why would you want people to think you’ve ended another persons life? Regardless if it’s the truth or not?

Or am I being dumb?

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Kelly has turned on bennybear saying she doesn't have Pearl's back. The nice part of me feels like telling her she did have Pearl's back in Angies last night BUT the drama loving side is there for any drama unfolding, and tbh benny is annoying af OOPS 😬

• Haha
Reactions: ttsnooper
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Sorry can I just check with some other reasonably sane people whilst you’re all here

Wouldn’t you rather just say council tax? Why would you want people to think you’ve ended another persons life? Regardless if it’s the truth or not?

Or am I being dumb?
If you go to jail and say you k!lled someone (espesh someone bigger ect and in self defence) it sounds harder than saying you went in for a thing like fraud which is classed as a 'white collar' crime and statistically commited by more 'white' women supposedly SO in theory she may have been trying to make herself look/sound tough and by saying it to viewers as well she would have 'bigged' herself up to an extent (basically she's a lying wimp if it's true) x

Status
Not open for further replies.