Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Kelly has turned on bennybear saying she doesn't have Pearl's back. The nice part of me feels like telling her she did have Pearl's back in Angies last night BUT the drama loving side is there for any drama unfolding, and tbh benny is annoying af OOPS 😬
Nah listen I was gonna say the same but I’m bored and they’re both drunk.

I think Judas’ antics are rubbing off on me a bit for tonight 😂

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Nah listen I was gonna say the same but I’m bored and they’re both drunk.

I think Judas’ antics are rubbing off on me a bit for tonight 😂
We can both ask for forgiveness from whoever before we sleep tonight. For now let's enjoy 😉 Probably won't even get the blow up we are hoping for cos benny is too much of a kiss ass. I'm betting we will see her in Reds tomorrow she's quite desperate to be in some group.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
OH I forgot to ask does anyone here know of calsmith59634 from TT because on his channel he posted a vid of when it was kicking off earlier and Pearl was confronted about the entire Tony calling Nanny G’s group pedlo’s debacle after Pearl came barging into the live.

• Love
Reactions: ttsnooper

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
We can both ask for forgiveness from whoever before we sleep tonight. For now let's enjoy 😉 Probably won't even get the blow up we are hoping for cos benny is too much of a kiss ass. I'm betting we will see her in Reds tomorrow she's quite desperate to be in some group.
Wasn’t she being racist as well, or am I thinking of someone else?

Because if that’s the one I’m thinking of I will not be helping or apologising 👀 might even go in and make it worse

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
OH I forgot to ask does anyone here know of calsmith59634 from TT because on his channel he posted a vid of when it was kicking off earlier and Pearl was confronted about the entire Tony calling Nanny G’s group pedlo’s debacle after Pearl came barging into the live.
Oh. No actually but I’ve a note of this so I can repost it later thank you!

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Wasn’t she being racist as well, or am I thinking of someone else?

Because if that’s the one I’m thinking of I will not be helping or apologising 👀 might even go in and make it worse
I have no idea I only remember her cos she spoke over absolutely everyone in the boxes the whole time. She had a go at one guy in the box but ended up apologising cos she got it wrong. I think Kelly would not like to know how pally she was with Angie more than this whole Pearl thing 😈😈😈

Feb 29, 2024
Demi is not looking good 👀live has ended now!
DAB79BD4-F1C8-4B16-A84A-A5DFBC5D737A.png

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
I have no idea I only remember her cos she spoke over absolutely everyone in the boxes the whole time. She had a go at one guy in the box but ended up apologising cos she got it wrong. I think Kelly would not like to know how pally she was with Angie more than this whole Pearl thing 😈😈😈

Demi is not looking good 👀live has ended now!
DAB79BD4-F1C8-4B16-A84A-A5DFBC5D737A.png

Holy s….

Status
Not open for further replies.