Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I was booted from Irish Kelly who signed off the live calling the menopause mafia wronguns and then in to the beauty that is John shields live 😂😂😂😂😂
She did you a favour 😂 seriously though this John Shields s is bad! I've never seen anything like this on tiktok. I've never watched this guy cos can't stand what I've seen if him. He's vile af. Surely the police will be there any minute

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Car Chase Police GIF

Run John run 🏃‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: ttsnooper

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Well !!! What a night !!! Crazy people live in the land of tiktok. From the comments in the live I'm guessing this John Shields character regularly does this s? I've only ever seen him in battles. Never had any desire to watch him until now 😂😂😂 Crazy, apparently he woke this woman up at 330am to cook him food and she had the audacity to refuse. So he kicked off, but in his own self proclaimed defence he has given her all this money for drugs, clothes etc the past few days so 🤔 Loser A+++

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Well !!! What a night !!! Crazy people live in the land of tiktok. From the comments in the live I'm guessing this John Shields character regularly does this s? I've only ever seen him in battles. Never had any desire to watch him until now 😂😂😂 Crazy, apparently he woke this woman up at 330am to cook him food and she had the audacity to refuse. So he kicked off, but in his own self proclaimed defence he has given her all this money for drugs, clothes etc the past few days so 🤔 Loser A+++
Nah listen yeah I can’t even fathom what we all just fing watched and you can be damn sure I deleted loads of apps to screen record for the morning bunch 😂😂😂😂

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
I didn’t watch him. I just saw something on the dip of him shouting at someone though. And someone commented that the police took him away. Is that true?
I posted the first part on my @/ TT.snooper account. Might still be processing the video because it’s long but yes omg they did 💀 she fing smacks him and his reaction… he was really taken back. He told police he had nowhere else to stay for the night and was homeless and his live ended!

Demi is not looking good 👀live has ended now!
DAB79BD4-F1C8-4B16-A84A-A5DFBC5D737A.png

😂 I’m sorry but why does she fight the sleep all the time? Go to bed you divvy. I want to know what everyone thinks is going on with her? I believe Demi and tornado trace are on the hard stuff 💀

So I missed a lot because I decided to actually sleep at a normal hour as nothing was going on. Matt (fake Ricksta account) usually gets 3/4 viewers in his live silently green screening weird pictures of Lucy Rose, sometimes pretending she’s dead. I guess now he’s randomly decided he isn’t getting anywhere on the app so he wants a sniff of Angie. I’d rather chuck myself in the ocean than use Angie to get me further

Morning beautiful humans 😘😘
Missed so much last night trying catch up but too tired to read everything waiting on today wonderful s show and great news I can go live again the ban finished 😂😂
Morning! Does that mean you are going live today? Just so I get myself into clean pyjamas and make sure I get a cuppa in ready, some snacks and take a pee before hand so I don’t have to move 😍😂 you done tutorials? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.