Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7952.jpeg

Angies damage control PR live

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Ang had the most to say about Pineapple, why is she working for free and rimming her arsehole?!
I think 🍍 is jealous of Angie , hear me out - even before the stuff came out about Pineapple , she wanted SO hard to be part of the `cult` , she wanted a big platform like Angie , Pineapple on her own has no numbers , even after the stuff all happened she had very few people stand by her, Angie is the only one who will now entertain her and her habits , I totally think she WANTS to be part of the cult and have that platform.

Mar 18, 2024
london
My memory is s luvs, is there someone waiting for a pfp from me and I’ve forgotten? I usually do them immediately but feels like I owe someone an AI 🤔

If you want one, just reply with the following:
If I’ve already done you one, I don’t care - you can still request another 😁

Eye colour
Hair colour/length
Race (or light/tan etc)
Animal (pick whether you’re a chosen animal or human with said animal)
Fav hobby (if not based on your username)
Blue eyes
Blonde shoulder length hair
Female
I identify as a sloth

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I think 🍍 is jealous of Angie , hear me out - even before the stuff came out about Pineapple , she wanted SO hard to be part of the `cult` , she wanted a big platform like Angie , Pineapple on her own has no numbers , even after the stuff all happened she had very few people stand by her, Angie is the only one who will now entertain her and her habits , I totally think she WANTS to be part of the cult and have that platform.
You’re right luv, I agree. She stuck to Angie like an STD when Ang was messing around on Clapper. She was constantly in the box, whopping her tits out, when the room wasn’t locked and minors could have been present.

There was a big drama around Lost (flush button dude) at that time. It came out about his XXX group chat on Clapper and the nude swapping on an app that didn’t have age verification. Someone pretended to be a teenager and infiltrated the group and exposed screenshots of people reacting to a teenager joining. They did not react well 😬 Pineapple was gloating that she had been anon and never showed her face.

It was gross 🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.