Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone! I hope we are okay! I hope any of us who were naughty reflected on our actions 😫👏😆😆. Also @MissBaguette i hope your feeling better this morning
What’s wrong with our French bread stick? I’ve caught up but I may have missed it as I woke at 3am and was catching up whilst falling back to sleep 😔

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Oh well, I posted on The observer’s YouTube video of Dread late last night and I’ve got 6 likes 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🥊
Hell Yeah Reaction GIF

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I do like Zac but his morning lives are starting to bore me. I just like the nit nit news. Also I know he loves Beyoncé but I do wish he would play her old stuff
He blocked me but not on his backup. I find him tedious to watch,everyone still waiting on his podcast he’s been saying that was before he got the wee sound pad thingy. Now he says next year 😂

I do like Zac but his morning lives are starting to bore me. I just like the nit nit news. Also I know he loves Beyoncé but I do wish he would play her old stuff
He’s a bit too into the weird stuff for me. I like science and he likes the alignment of the stars. I don’t have a problem with that, it’s just not for me. He is a good entertainer but I sometimes see a lot of hypocrisy.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Morning! I see some of you had the "pleasure" of seeing tiktok cleaner last night. I once had the "pleasure" of seeing a clip from a late night live where she was, umm, how can I put it? Getting her woop by herself whilst dirty buggers in comments watched and encouraged?
And people wonder why I need therapy! 🤣🤮🤦‍♀️
thank fuk i couldn't change my name yesterday i was contemplating the cleaner( 😳jesus mary and joseph and all the angels and saints !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.