Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
can i just note that you are very intent on blaming felicity for all of it - ive noticed that you always go for her. Arte you one of that group?
Looking Season 18 GIF by America's Got Talent

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’ll take a few! I need them right now 😫😫😫
i told them to focus on me if they need a villain. they are just trying to have a focus so that they can still claim that comment cafe is fun and funny (which it is)... i think behind closed doors they will realise that alex is the one that they really need to investigate. they just might not get it right now.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
@Grimsby gobbler has done nothing wrong at all

I’d say this to my friends too.

If you know you have done s that has got your name and address in public news outlets, consider your actions online or even your presence online, because once something is in the public realm, it’s anyone’s for the taking.

That’s not my problem. That’s not Grimsbya problem. That’s miss reds problem.
Lettering Agree GIF by Denyse®

Mar 23, 2024
China
can i just note that you are very intent on blaming felicity for all of it - ive noticed that you always go for her. Arte you one of that group?
No!! I actually don’t know about a lot of all this tbf! I just see the stuff from the other day! And see she sat and put the tears on then and then straight away caught up in more drama that she actually started!! The way I look at it right is right and wrong is wrong! She told Alex the address was doxxed then sat back and watched him run with it both as bad as each other but she is skimming under the radar 😩

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I was half listening to Taurian live because I was in doubtfires more, but I think felicity said that she never claimed to have screenshots, only screenshots of people in EQ live saying she was doxxed, but not actually doxxed.

Let me have a look through my recording, because nothings making sense in my head

I know I wasn’t paying attention but I got the impression Alex was throwing her under the bus so I need to go watch it again
What I find funny is this whole thing started because J messaged Hann and said to keep an eye on the comments because Donna's name is getting mentioned. Han told the live what J had said, someone from that live then twisted it and wrote in the chat that Miss Red was doxed and then felicity saw the comments and ran to Alex and J ..

So it technically all began with J 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.