Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Is this not all felicity’s fault!!! She’s the one who told Alex about the address and he’s ran with it.

So why is she not getting the hate
I was half listening to Taurian live because I was in doubtfires more, but I think felicity said that she never claimed to have screenshots, only screenshots of people in EQ live saying she was doxxed, but not actually doxxed.

Let me have a look through my recording, because nothings making sense in my head

I know I wasn’t paying attention but I got the impression Alex was throwing her under the bus so I need to go watch it again

Mar 23, 2024
China
I was half listening to Taurian live because I was in doubtfires more, but I think felicity said that she never claimed to have screenshots, only screenshots of people in EQ live saying she was doxxed, but not actually doxxed.

Let me have a look through my recording, because nothings making sense in my head

I know I wasn’t paying attention but I got the impression Alex was throwing her under the bus so I need to go watch it again
No but she called Alex and told him the address had been doxxed which started it all didn’t she.. 🤦🏼‍♀️😩

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m still watching the live but just popping in to make sure @Grimsby gobbler is ok 🤎
@Grimsby gobbler has done nothing wrong at all

I’d say this to my friends too.

If you know you have done s that has got your name and address in public news outlets, consider your actions online or even your presence online, because once something is in the public realm, it’s anyone’s for the taking.

That’s not my problem. That’s not Grimsbya problem. That’s miss reds problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.