Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
EQ will light a fuse to the whole set-up tbh. That woman is a succubus for attention and money, she's semi-good at it (considering it's been limited to a social media villain who can't do anything else because of their past), but she WILL use them for content (drama), and money, and then she'll degrade them and having them bawlin' crying firing up lives again. I just hope she's setting up and agency and rinses them while she's at it too.
She's definitely the sharpest tool in the box

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
@Grimsby gobbler where you at girl , come banter with us
Come On In Season 5 GIF by Pee-wee Herman
🤣 🤣 😘

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
WELL MISS J LET ME TELL YOU THIS, I AM ABSOLUTELY IN NO WAY sTING MYSELF DUE TO MY OPINIONS OR MY POSTS. I STAND BY WHAT I SAY, I STAND BY WHAT I BELIEVE AND I AS A MIXED RACE WOMAN AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION ON WHAT AND WHO I DEEM AS RACIST. I WILL NOT ALLOW ANY WOMAN USE HER WHITE PRIVILEGED TO LAUGH HER WAY OUT OF A SITUATION BY SETTING HER GUARD DOG TO SPIN A NARRATIVE TO DEFLECT FROM HER RACISM. IF SHE CANT TAKE HER OWN ACCOUNTABILITY THEN WE WILL USE OUR RIGHT TO AN OPINION TO HOLD HER ACCOUNTABLE!

Ps Sorry to my fellow CC users for the capital letters, I want her to know how fing angry I am
LOVE YOU ----

Mar 16, 2024
London
I hope @Grimsby gobbler is OK, though I am loving the fact that you have managed to get under reds skin so much, she really can't take out what she dishes up can she! But seriously I hope you're ok and you manage to chat with Mrs d and sort out your feelings.
Infact, I hope everyone is OK, I know you all put on a tough layer of skin in here but I know that you're all humans with real feelings and I am giving every one of you a massive virtual hug, allow me this one soppy moment coz you have all done amazing these last few days. 🤎

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
@MrsDoubtfire I think you did amazing for your first live. I do get why you let Red up and totally understand it , had you not we'd of been called bullies etc , at least those watching SAW THE TRUTH. I don't think @Grimsby gobbler was thrown under the bus , but I do see why they're upset and I hope they come back to see they're loved and wanted here.
Thank you for your help Nolan

Mar 16, 2024
London
⚠️ ⚠️ CAFFEINE ADDICTS - this is pretty important , please check your settings to make sure you have everything on here either hidden or fake , location , emails address etc , I spotted a profile earlier that's been changed now but I beg you to check your own settings whilst it's hot in here with all the traffic. ⚠️⚠️
I think mine is OK, can you check?

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
⚠️ ⚠️ CAFFEINE ADDICTS - this is pretty important , please check your settings to make sure you have everything on here either hidden or fake , location , emails address etc , I spotted a profile earlier that's been changed now but I beg you to check your own settings whilst it's hot in here with all the traffic. ⚠️⚠️
Thank you..I am really grateful

Status
Not open for further replies.