Ang sed her and red set up the clapper s
what again for the 987 time 🤣 🤣 🤣
Climate Change Bag GIF by INTO ACTION
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: MantisLady

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
No!! I actually don’t know about a lot of all this tbf! I just see the stuff from the other day! And see she sat and put the tears on then and then straight away caught up in more drama that she actually started!! The way I look at it right is right and wrong is wrong! She told Alex the address was doxxed then sat back and watched him run with it both as bad as each other but she is skimming under the radar 😩
Say what you see.
Conor Mckenna No GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Reactions: princesspeanut
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
WELL DONE @MrsDoubtfire . For today.
And WELL DONE FOR ALL of Comment Cafe for getting to to the bottom of this doxong allegation.🤎🤎🤎🤎

I don't appreciate being accused of s I ain't done. Especially while I'm going through my own personal health issues.
Also I see everyone from Angie & cult to tourainnes live are claiming they caught alex out... ummm It WAS comment cafe you knew you was lying from the start, !!
We may be TROLLS BUT 90% OF US HAVE ACTAUL MORALS FFS & NEVER DO THAT KIND OF s !!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Oh my god yeah
So Miss red didn’t take accountability for lying when doubt fire asked her.

So in doubt fires live Miss red wanted to continue to make us all ‘s ourselves’

Nice Miss red. So kind you are.
In fact right before Miss Red lied about the 200 directly to Mrs Doubtfire she said "I don't lie" .... irony

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
WELL MISS J LET ME TELL YOU THIS, I AM ABSOLUTELY IN NO WAY sTING MYSELF DUE TO MY OPINIONS OR MY POSTS. I STAND BY WHAT I SAY, I STAND BY WHAT I BELIEVE AND I AS A MIXED RACE WOMAN AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION ON WHAT AND WHO I DEEM AS RACIST. I WILL NOT ALLOW ANY WOMAN USE HER WHITE PRIVILEGED TO LAUGH HER WAY OUT OF A SITUATION BY SETTING HER GUARD DOG TO SPIN A NARRATIVE TO DEFLECT FROM HER RACISM. IF SHE CANT TAKE HER OWN ACCOUNTABILITY THEN WE WILL USE OUR RIGHT TO AN OPINION TO HOLD HER ACCOUNTABLE!

Ps Sorry to my fellow CC users for the capital letters, I want her to know how fing angry I am

Status
Not open for further replies.