Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
I need to correct something - Mike Masons comment in Alex's chat wasn't aimed at CC. It was in fact aimed at Miss Red. I've spoken with him and he's actually a decent person (someone with morals) If I'm in the wrong I'll hold my hands up and own it.
Oh I didn’t see that there was anything regarding that!

Mike is lovely, did you hear his good news on bad gyals? He was worried the cancer was spreading but it hasn’t at all. I didn’t hear the other thing he said because the m.mafia were all so happy but it made me smile 😃

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
See this is why I been spamming in the lives today she steals her ideas from us!!! So 🖕🏻🖕🏻 angie!!!
She did actually say on her live before something like ‘we worked together but CC discovered the stuff and collated the stuff and made it into a real thing and she used her platform to spread it wide kind of thing and you know what I’m ok with that haha

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I just want to set this straight! I did post the article months ago! I didn’t intend to dox any address on there! Clearly I forgot to black out the location! I also have proof that if I did realise her address was there I would have blocked it out because one of the Facebook posts I posted had the area she lives in and I blacked that out! But so lovely to see some of you throwing me under the bus for doxxing donna! To the ones that have my back still thank you I really appreciate it! I’m still catching up because I need context but I’m not well too so I’m struggling! I’m also being accused of being in a troll group with a bunch of people I don’t even fing know! The only name I recognise is bazza and only really know him from seeing him in angies lives and around tiktok! I don’t have friends on the app I’m not part of any fing groups! I come on here to have my opinion and to call out the fs on the app! Donna isn’t fing special I have gone for angie too! This is all fing ridiculous and a massive deflection from Miss red being racist and lying but clearly somehow it’s all my fault!
reds objective was to cause s, wants to give us a taste of our own medicine so to speak, honestly we are not them hopefully once you've slept on it, tomorrow is a new day 😉

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I wish I knew who nanny g was. Someone also said TJ Is cockerpoo son or something. I love a good conspiracy
She was once Angie’s biggest supporter and we all had to listen to her wise and not asked for opinions too on things.Any time Angie was in trouble they all used to call upon the wise one Nanny G. She used to gift her big, but her voice, accent and kissing arse mannerisms are the exact same as Cockerpoo.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
I am literally shaking reading the comments tearing me apart. I never wanted to go live, I waited hours for someone else to but no one did and I wanted to speak for us. I said I suffered badly with anxiety and SH, but it’s me you attack when I spoke for all of us?

I’m out.
Mrs Doubtfire please take time out and think about yourself ad this past few weeks hs been so hard on as all and the lies from certain so called creators 💓💓

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
I just want everyone to know I wave my white flag, i had a phone call so had too dip when miss red joined and i had a shower as well so I wasnt around for context and I have no issues with anyone. Long as the end goal from us all is the same I'm happy
Waving the white flag too. Can see it from all sides bar miss reds 🫣
Uh Oh Reaction GIF

• Love
Reactions: Anonymous
Mar 23, 2024
China
She did actually say on her live before something like ‘we worked together but CC discovered the stuff and collated the stuff and made it into a real thing and she used her platform to spread it wide kind of thing and you know what I’m ok with that haha
Yes that’s cool as long as she doesn’t try to take the credit from the ppl in here 😏

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
The issue is I think Grimsby just appeared before it all kicked off and might not have much context to what's going on.

Mrs Doubtfire is very empathetic and doesn't enjoy upsetting people at all. Theres certain aspects of this situation she wouldn't talk about and she was very anxious before going live.

We got there in the end and it's been heated up I don't think we need to in fight or anyone needs to leave.
I also think because Mrs doubtfire has a soft spot for dread, she wasn't the right person to do it, I cant stand the racist scumbag so she would've got it with both barrels. I think Grimsby is feeling the way she is as Mrs doubtfire said to dread that grimsby had doxxed her and was in the wrong for doing so, which I feel is wrong, 1 the information is public and 2 its not her address, so she wasn't doxxed.

Edit.. I don't think you should leave @Mrs Doubtfire (can't tag) have a few days off

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Right I need to say something.

Remember when we outted Pineapple and I had a video on TikTok that had her address in, because it was on a publicly accessible news articles, everyone was fully behind me and the others who outted Pineapple. Nobody said a word to me about it, and whenever the evidence was shared by many people, they were championed for it by everyone about from the few Pineapple supporters.

There is no difference between this and what @Grimsby gobbler did in her video. None at all.

I can totally understand the concept that some people wouldn’t ever feel comfortable in doing this themselves, and that’s everyone’s right, but do we not pride ourselves on speaking out against the bullshit and hypocrisy?
If Pineapple call-out was ✅ but Miss Red call out was ❌ then we are being hypocrites, and I know that we ain’t about that hypocrite life guys come on. Don’t let the actual hypocrites make a divide happen here.

Status
Not open for further replies.