Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning. Woke up and I tried catching up but my visions really blurred and could only do so much. I guess Angie falling asleep is where it ended for race debates and Tony is still a coke sniffing woman beater? Diadro transitioning was a shock though.

Zia is in Cals box and I accidentally fell in the live and quickly left. Shocked that Cal isn’t leathered

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
It's honestly not hard to believe that Kat wasn't an undercover cop. People have been saying it on the app since last year and she keeps getting away with it. Every single one of them were bad, she doesn't get a pass.

Iv already said I was in the server for about a week when they were trolling Lucy rose the start of last year and the things I heard Kat say knocked me sick! She was one of the worse.
She was definitely in with them lol that demi just accuses me as been one of them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
I'm pissing myself at Demi announced you are now involved @The man with no name 😂😂😂😂
Drag Race Reaction GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Feb 29, 2024
And I don't like anyone but it's about time people opened their eyes are realised Kat wasn't an undercover cop for a couple of years how she managed to convince half the app I'll never know 😭
Did you see the video posted about her in here I think it’s the same one that someone was playing in demis live about kat and kazzy

Feb 29, 2024
It's honestly not hard to believe that Kat wasn't an undercover cop. People have been saying it on the app since last year and she keeps getting away with it. Every single one of them were bad, she doesn't get a pass.

Iv already said I was in the server for about a week when they were trolling Lucy rose the start of last year and the things I heard Kat say knocked me sick! She was one of the worse.
Pc nonce waffle 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.