Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
C3FAA529-A5CE-4C7E-86A3-F437BD6C24EF.jpeg
Oh do! She moved on from zopiclone and pregabalin to H? She’s gone seriously downhill. Or is that Trace and she’s dyed her hair?

God I hope I don’t get blamed for another doxxing because I’m not from wales 🀣😭😭
I think he thinks the locations are gps accurate! They've got other things to worry about other than us gossiping online. It's not that serious. Anyways Iv got to get some sleep I need to be up soon 🀎

Right let's not poke the bear before he emails the owner and doxes the Welsh people he was on about.
I haven’t even seen any Welsh locations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I bet any Welsh people in here are going to wake up tomorrow with a dodgy stomach when they read all this πŸ’€

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Did they win? Or did the weapons of mass pregablins win?
I mean imo I don’t know enough about what went down at the time of it all occurring but I stand by the fact that the yk what of the yk name is DIRT and any who did do fcked πŸ’© in there can F right off - but shots were fired back and they definitely landed because saveloy tried to deflect chatting πŸ’© saying we were Demi stans/trolls along with alluding to knowing who we were/trying to make her paranoid and then he dropped from the box and was spouting more πŸ’© in the comments about how we’re actually HIS fans the fckin audacity I mean jfc. Dude got in that live faster than a prolapsed a-hole lets out diarrhea showed β€˜proof’ that was here already and alluded to a bunch of vague stuff all while he’s (by my understanding - correct me if I am wrong) a complete and utter reprobate.

Bratwurst was lumping all of comment cafe in as the yk what of the yk name and NO! Fck that no way.

Can not for the life of me remember what was actually said to be had against him in the live but he admitted that there was a something acronym thingy that he couldn’t appeal for what…two years? As in what? I didn’t actually hear that part but perhaps someone else did.

I haven’t even seen any Welsh locations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I bet any Welsh people in here are going to wake up tomorrow with a dodgy stomach when they read all this πŸ’€
Same, I'm having a day out a little farm petting zoo tomorrow. Will dox any sheep for educational purposes!

On another note -

I mean imo I don’t know enough about what went down at the time of it all occurring but I stand by the fact that the yk what of the yk name is DIRT and any who did do fcked πŸ’© in there can F right off - but shots were fired back and they definitely landed because saveloy tried to deflect chatting πŸ’© saying we were Demi stans/trolls along with alluding to knowing who we were/trying to make her paranoid and then he dropped from the box and was spouting more πŸ’© in the comments about how we’re actually HIS fans the fckin audacity I mean jfc. Dude got in that live faster than a prolapsed a-hole lets out diarrhea showed β€˜proof’ that was here already and alluded to a bunch of vague stuff all while he’s (by my understanding - correct me if I am wrong) a complete and utter reprobate.

Bratwurst was lumping all of comment cafe in as the yk what of the yk name and NO! Fck that no way.

Can not for the life of me remember what was actually said to be had against him in the live but he admitted that there was a something acronym thingy that he couldn’t appeal for what…two years? As in what? I didn’t actually hear that part but perhaps someone else did.
They’ll never be able to know who any of us are especially since none of us were in PLM or have any ties to them πŸ’€ sausage has shown his investigation skills aren’t up to parr if he thinks we own the site and it’s not just some sort of lolcow site

Ehhh he was annoyed that I pointed out we aren't the same people that talk about them on the threads they've made going after each other. Then he was annoyed that I called him a rapist and I admitted I did but I also said he got an NFA, which doesn't always mean someone's innocent. If it's online I'm gonna talk about it.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Ehhh he was annoyed that I pointed out we aren't the same people that talk about them on the threads they've made going after each other. Then he was annoyed that I called him a rapist and I admitted I did but I also said he got an NFA, which doesn't always mean someone's innocent. If it's online I'm gonna talk about it.
Oh well FCK haha πŸ˜‚ I knew if was n - an and my brain was then like β€œWhat did he actually just admit…?” The salami has an NFA. Welp.

Status
Not open for further replies.