Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Me to 🀣 we blame her
johnny GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Morning luvs 🩡 Thank you so much for the really kind and considerate messages. I needed to take a break to calm down and process everything.

@Grimsby gobbler I really appreciate your apology πŸ₯Ή I know it must’ve been a BIG shock walking into everything the other day - it all happened really quickly and was chaotic. I’m really relieved that it was a mistake leaving the street name in, I hope that’s been passed on to Red etc. Maybe they’ve been grouping you with others that have the same GG name on other platforms and so you caught the brunt of everything?!

To the very few others who made really sty comments about me/the live, I asked multiple times for people to jump in the box. Next time, don’t be a pussy, get up and ask the questions YOU want asked and quit expecting others to share your opinions.

We all like/dislike various creators but agree on some too and that’s what makes this place interesting - plus you lot are some funny fers! As I said on the live, you can always ask me anything about my opinions etc, all I ask is that you’re respectful 🩡

p.s new TikTok posted roasting Alex πŸ’€

Status
Not open for further replies.