Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning luvs 🩵 Thank you so much for the really kind and considerate messages. I needed to take a break to calm down and process everything.

@Grimsby gobbler I really appreciate your apology 🥹 I know it must’ve been a BIG shock walking into everything the other day - it all happened really quickly and was chaotic. I’m really relieved that it was a mistake leaving the street name in, I hope that’s been passed on to Red etc. Maybe they’ve been grouping you with others that have the same GG name on other platforms and so you caught the brunt of everything?!

To the very few others who made really sty comments about me/the live, I asked multiple times for people to jump in the box. Next time, don’t be a pussy, get up and ask the questions YOU want asked and quit expecting others to share your opinions.

We all like/dislike various creators but agree on some too and that’s what makes this place interesting - plus you lot are some funny fers! As I said on the live, you can always ask me anything about my opinions etc, all I ask is that you’re respectful 🩵

p.s new TikTok posted roasting Alex 💀
You are an absolute treasure and I think you would have made a lot of fans that live. You really should be doing Cam2 on TikTok 😍 lovely to see you post in here. Realised you were the one keeping us in line. Judas been getting us in all sorts of trouble without you 😭 don’t leave us like that again 🤎🤎🤎

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Now onto something interesting… I received a message from a live streamer during my live the other day and they’ve requested to remain anonymous and have given me permission to share it. Please don’t ask who it is, they seem very shaken up 😥

Mrs doubtfire ive not been able to be around the last couple days. its very upsetting all of this stuff going on. I'm unable to say wot I really want to say but I really appreciate you for being who you are.

u have permission to read this out If u want to without naming me.

I can't work out what is going on but I know people are being gaslighted, used and I've tried to stop it I've warned those who needed to he warned and noone listens.. there is one person solely responsible for all of our troubles. I can't say any more then this as I'm worried about the consequences of it if I do. I also can't be anywhere that liar is as you know she's done a number on me leaving me unable to speak up for myself
.”

I explained that I didn’t get message notifications during the live and could I post here and they did give permission 🩵

Nov 10, 2023
I blocked sausage. He had the cheek to start following me.

Also not happening scotty you’re just attention seeking.
IMG_5739.jpeg

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Morning luvs 🩵 Thank you so much for the really kind and considerate messages. I needed to take a break to calm down and process everything.

@Grimsby gobbler I really appreciate your apology 🥹 I know it must’ve been a BIG shock walking into everything the other day - it all happened really quickly and was chaotic. I’m really relieved that it was a mistake leaving the street name in, I hope that’s been passed on to Red etc. Maybe they’ve been grouping you with others that have the same GG name on other platforms and so you caught the brunt of everything?!

To the very few others who made really sty comments about me/the live, I asked multiple times for people to jump in the box. Next time, don’t be a pussy, get up and ask the questions YOU want asked and quit expecting others to share your opinions.

We all like/dislike various creators but agree on some too and that’s what makes this place interesting - plus you lot are some funny fers! As I said on the live, you can always ask me anything about my opinions etc, all I ask is that you’re respectful 🩵

Glad your back 🥰🥰🥰

Now onto something interesting… I received a message from a live streamer during my live the other day and they’ve requested to remain anonymous and have given me permission to share it. Please don’t ask who it is, they seem very shaken up 😥

Mrs doubtfire ive not been able to be around the last couple days. its very upsetting all of this stuff going on. I'm unable to say wot I really want to say but I really appreciate you for being who you are.

I can't work out what is going on but I know people are being gaslighted, used and I've tried to stop it I've warned those who needed to he warned and noone listens.. there is one person solely responsible for all of our troubles. I can't say any more then this as I'm worried about the consequences of it if I do. I also can't be anywhere that liar is as you know she's done a number on me leaving me unable to speak up for myself
.”

I explained that I didn’t get message notifications during the live and could I post here and they did give permission 🩵
Wow. I’m not going to make my guesses on who they’re on about or who I think they are but I think I know. This is actually really sad. I’m glad they spoke to you and I hope they’re ok

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You are an absolute treasure and I think you would have made a lot of fans that live. You really should be doing Cam2 on TikTok 😍 lovely to see you post in here. Realised you were the one keeping us in line. Judas been getting us in all sorts of trouble without you 😭 don’t leave us like that again 🤎🤎🤎
🤎🤎🤎

She’s a slippery one that Judas 🤣 Thank you for the lush reply 😍 Omg could you imagine, I’d have Mother Theresa condemning me to hell 😭

Nov 10, 2023

I’m so glad you’re back. 🤎🤎🤎

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Wow. I’m not going to make my guesses on who they’re on about or who I think they are but I think I know. This is actually really sad. I’m glad they spoke to you and I hope they’re ok
I appreciate that luv 🩵 I also don’t know who they were referring to and it felt inappropriate to ask 😬

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse

.”

Alex they mean ?

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Status
Not open for further replies.