Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Usually they’re kept alive on life support but there’s no brain activity I believe
Oh I never even thought of this. I can’t imagine the toll this takes on the donors family too, although it must feel so bittersweet to be losing their loved one but knowing they’re on life support to save the life of someone else.

I’m feeling so emotional today I don’t even want to troll Angie.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Great news for that young lad. Nice to have some wholesome TT news for once. 🥰
Breaking Bad Aaron GIF
100% this , about time we had some good news on TT!

Mar 24, 2024
Earth
Had to google to make sure I was right , taken this from nhs UK

All adults in England are now considered potential organ donors, unless they choose to opt out or are in one of the excluded groups. This is commonly referred to as an 'opt out' system.

I think I speak for many , I'd give anything of mine to a match if it meant they have a chance at life , I donate blood yearly , I get a free cuppa and a biscuit out of it!
Once I'm gone if they find anything useful to another they're welcome to it/them.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Had to google to make sure I was right , taken this from nhs UK

All adults in England are now considered potential organ donors, unless they choose to opt out or are in one of the excluded groups. This is commonly referred to as an 'opt out' system.

I think I speak for many , I'd give anything of mine to a match if it meant they have a chance at life , I donate blood yearly , I get a free cuppa and a biscuit out of it!
I love the fact that they’ve changed it to an ‘opt out’ policy instead of an opt in.
It’s hard to be realistic about life sometimes, because it’s scary to think about, but every one of us will die, and won’t need our organs anymore when we are dead. It seems almost selfish to want to keep them in death, when they could give life to someone else.

I know so many people who say they will donate but won’t donate their corneas, and it confuses me so much because like baby girl, if you donate your corneas you can give someone vision, if you don’t donate them, they become worm food.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Oh I never even thought of this. I can’t imagine the toll this takes on the donors family too, although it must feel so bittersweet to be losing their loved one but knowing they’re on life support to save the life of someone else.

They sometimes do the honor walk..nurses and Dr's and family lining the route to theatre to say goodbye and thank you for donating

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I love the fact that they’ve changed it to an ‘opt out’ policy instead of an opt in.
It’s hard to be realistic about life sometimes, because it’s scary to think about, but every one of us will die, and won’t need our organs anymore when we are dead. It seems almost selfish to want to keep them in death, when they could give life to someone else.

I know so many people who say they will donate but won’t donate their corneas, and it confuses me so much because like baby girl, if you donate your corneas you can give someone vision, if you don’t donate them, they become worm food.
Louis' Mum was just saying , even with the opt out many families are kicking up a fuss after passing which is leaving the transplant list really short still , I think we're in the era of everything moves so fast and many don't realise that transplants have to happen within HOURS , no good changing your mind 3 days later when the organs are no longer of use 😭

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Listening to Louis' Mum talk about things from a parents point of view is breaking my heart
It’s the reason why sadly I can’t invest myself too much in these sort of tiktok accounts. I’m glad to hear he’s got a new heart on the way but I watch TikTok for escapism purposes rather than making me feel emotions 🙈

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Louis' Mum was just saying , even with the opt out many families are kicking up a fuss after passing which is leaving the transplant list really short still , I think we're in the era of everything moves so fast and many don't realise that transplants have to happen within HOURS , no good changing your mind 3 days later when the organs are no longer of use 😭
I can’t imagine why anyone would kick up a fuss. I’m so thankful I still have both of my parents, but morbid as it is to think of that time in the future, unless they specified otherwise I would be insisting on it.

Some people are too precious over things that don’t matter. When you think about it logically the end location of the organs of a loved one don’t affect the memories and love you have with them, you know?

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Now onto something interesting… I received a message from a live streamer during my live the other day and they’ve requested to remain anonymous and have given me permission to share it. Please don’t ask who it is, they seem very shaken up 😥

Mrs doubtfire ive not been able to be around the last couple days. its very upsetting all of this stuff going on. I'm unable to say wot I really want to say but I really appreciate you for being who you are.

u have permission to read this out If u want to without naming me.

I can't work out what is going on but I know people are being gaslighted, used and I've tried to stop it I've warned those who needed to he warned and noone listens.. there is one person solely responsible for all of our troubles. I can't say any more then this as I'm worried about the consequences of it if I do. I also can't be anywhere that liar is as you know she's done a number on me leaving me unable to speak up for myself
.”

I explained that I didn’t get message notifications during the live and could I post here and they did give permission 🩵
My guess is either eq or dread the racist, leaning more to dread the racist though, eq is easy to read, she's done the same thing over and over again, it's just a matter of time. Where with dread she's a proper sneak.

Mar 24, 2024
Earth

Hmmm, accepting body parts from a ginger would be like accepting them from a Tory 🤮🤮🤮

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I can’t imagine why anyone would kick up a fuss. I’m so thankful I still have both of my parents, but morbid as it is to think of that time in the future, unless they specified otherwise I would be insisting on it.

Some people are too precious over things that don’t matter. When you think about it logically the end location of the organs of a loved one don’t affect the memories and love you have with them, you know?
Totally get you! Knowing you could give the chance for another person , or even people to have another chance at life outweighs everything else , I've said for ages let them take what they need if it's still of any use , then donate the rest to science , if it shapes a better future for just 1 person my death wasn't in vain

Status
Not open for further replies.