Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
This is his mums account if anyone wants to follow for updates
IMG_5752.jpeg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Totally get you! Knowing you could give the chance for another person , or even people to have another chance at life outweighs everything else , I've said for ages let them take what they need if it's still of any use , then donate the rest to science , if it shapes a better future for just 1 person my death wasn't in vain
Like genuinely when it’s my time, they can have my toes if they need them, because I won’t be needing them 🤣

Oh I never even thought of this. I can’t imagine the toll this takes on the donors family too, although it must feel so bittersweet to be losing their loved one but knowing they’re on life support to save the life of someone else.

I’m feeling so emotional today I don’t even want to troll Angie.
Yeah, as amazing as it is a young lad has an opportunity to live a longer live, it’s often overlooked that another life is lost.

I will troll Angie as planned but I don’t feel the best today and I’m probably going to have the longest sleep and watch some films if I don’t peek up. I’ll try coffee 😂

Yeah it's disgusting because it's like intimidating to a degree.just wish they would all do off can't wait for this parry because there will definitely be fall outs after
It’s actual intimidation. They know that they can be seen entering, all 3 of them. In this instance I feel for Zac (only with this) because you could hear how he felt in his voice

Status
Not open for further replies.