Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I made a clapper and tried to watch lost army when Angie was promoting his freebies and they were spitting lambrini in each others mouths, I deleted my account
I was IN ANGIES LIVE

I paid REAL MONEY to try and get in the locked room, and I ended up being one coin short and missing it.

I’m still angry at myself for funding her and still not getting to see her dusty minge.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m not anyone that anybody would know 🤣

I didn’t know who Kat was until the last few months, so I missed all of that. I thought the story was she dressed in a police officer costume and went on live 🤣
Omg I missed the fact she actually dressed up. Nah apparently she was a long standing member of that discord and claimed she just stayed in it for what 2 years collecting evidence on everyone for the police undercover 😭

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m a complete unknown to be honest, not a notable character or anything. I wish we all knew eachother but don’t ever reveal yourself to anyone 🚫
Honestly, the other day I was like ‘I want to message MrsDoubtfire and become awesome friends’ but aside from the fact I couldn’t figure out how to even send a message on here, also the weight of revealing my identity weighed heavy on my noggin 🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Angie said her mum was also either not wiping or using other things to wipe because there was a stand off about who was buying toilet paper
I don’t get it. She has 3+ food/shop deliveries a day and won’t buy basic stuff. She doesn’t even pay any household bills. I’d be so embarrassed if I was 48 and my mum outed me on live for not paying my way.

Oct 24, 2023
I don’t get it. She has 3+ food/shop deliveries a day and won’t buy basic stuff. She doesn’t even pay any household bills. I’d be so embarrassed if I was 48 and my mum outed me on live for not paying my way.
It was the refusal to cook food for herself but frying to dog a packet of bacon. She refused to shower regularly but douses herself in liquid and sits is smelly wet clothes for days, refuses to clean her room. I think she's too far gone to even change now

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It was the refusal to cook food for herself but frying to dog a packet of bacon. She refused to shower regularly but douses herself in liquid and sits is smelly wet clothes for days, refuses to clean her room. I think she's too far gone to even change now
I think you might be right unfortunately. She said the other day she’d rather unalive herself than come off TikTok. That’s a shocking statement and I sadly believe her.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Coming to NETFLIX, fall 2025:

- Behind The Filter -

IMG_2497.jpeg

Oct 24, 2023
I think you might be right unfortunately. She said the other day she’d rather unalive herself than come off TikTok. That’s a shocking statement and I sadly believe her.
It's quite sad that she feels the need to remind everyone how scared her mother gets but does nothing to protect her. Someone bought her cameras and she never even put them up she just lied about them for months she's that lazy. I think she likes to talk about killing herself and harming herself to see who cares and she's realised nobody does. Hence the calling the police and ambulance herself the last few times. Which is sad, it's sad she's got to a point where nobody would be arsed. But yeah when you're chronically online, skipping showers, not cleaning etc. You really are too far gone. Even if she went to rehab I believe she would need to relearn a lot of life skills to even cope outside of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.