Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Christ, Mable has been through hell. It’s awful that it’s being dragged around the app and re-traumatising her.
But this time I think it’s misplaced as she was saying that Angie was calling her Miss Bread as someone in here was accusing someone of being Mable, all Mable heard was Miss Bread and she thinks that is related to her childhood abuse somehow. It’s horrible to see her reacting this way and someone came in the box about 45 mins ago and told her the story and she was so triggered she wouldn’t acknowledge it and she is in the zone now 🥲
Christ, Mable has been through hell. It’s awful that it’s being dragged around the app and re-traumatising her.

Edit 1: Jesus, this Kelly girl looks close to an actual breakdown?!

Edit 2: Damn, Mazza going in. Not seen her that savage before. It’s awful seeing them all sling their trauma at each-other.

Edit 3: do, Ang is live - everyone is kicking off 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
But this time I think it’s misplaced as she was saying that Angie was calling her Miss Bread as someone in here was accusing someone of being Mable, all Mable heard was Miss Bread and she thinks that is related to her childhood abuse somehow. It’s horrible to see her reacting this way and someone came in the box about 45 mins ago and told her the story and she was so triggered she wouldn’t acknowledge it and she is in the zone now 🥲
Ahhh I see, that must have been the trigger. I know Feisty calls her that awful insult and so she understandably assumed. But as she’s now highly emotional, reason can’t be heard. She seems surrounded by people who love her and so hopefully she’ll be alright.

Reactions: SweetButSour

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon

Edit 1: Jesus, this Kelly girl looks close to an actual breakdown?!

Edit 2: Damn, Mazza going in. Not seen her that savage before. It’s awful seeing them all sling their trauma at each-other.
It’s shocking the lows that people go too to get one over of the next person
Mable never outted her csa on the app to start with, it was fiesty. But regardless to use a persons child trauma against them is the lowest of the low

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Ahhh I see, that must have been the trigger. I know Feisty calls her that awful insult and so she understandably assumed. But as she’s now highly emotional, reason can’t be heard. She seems surrounded by people who love her and so hopefully she’ll be alright.
I think Mable in a heated moment has put 2 and 2 together and come out with this. I think just unfortunate wording wrong place wrong time !!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It’s shocking the lows that people go too to get one over of the next person
Mable never outted her csa on the app to start with, it was fiesty. But regardless to use a persons child trauma against them is the lowest of the low
It’s as low as you can go, this is the belly of the snake, in the depths of the gutter. Dark hearted individuals fester in that environment and they’re terrifying humans.

Reactions: Noah peel

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Just a quick google search !!
What do you guys think???
  • Lack of empathy for others.
  • Impulsive behavior.
  • Attempting to control others with threats or aggression.
  • Using intelligence, charm, or charisma to manipulate others.
  • Not learning from mistakes or punishment.
  • Lying for personal gain.
  • Showing a tendency toward physical violence and fights.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Just a quick google search !!
What do you guys think???
  • Lack of empathy for others.
  • Impulsive behavior.
  • Attempting to control others with threats or aggression.
  • Using intelligence, charm, or charisma to manipulate others.
  • Not learning from mistakes or punishment.
  • Lying for personal gain.
  • Showing a tendency toward physical violence and fights.
We describing Angela in bullet list form now? 🤣 Scary fing stuff 👀

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Unstable mabel has a massive victim complex and loves telling people about her trauma
That’s a very cold stance to take but I don’t know your history or how your opinion was made.

I can’t judge someone so harshly, when their childhood innocence was taken from them. That fundamentally breaks the human soul and causes brain damage. This happens as a means for the mind to bear the trauma during it’s developmental stages.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Are you actually fing stupid?

I said that Sheryl called me inbred because WHEN SHE WAS EXPLAINING SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS AIMING IT AT ME AND NOT AT MABEL. SHE SAID SHE WAS AIMING IT AT ME, SO I MADE A COMMENT SAYING THAT ‘Sheryl called me inbred’ because SHE. SAID. SHE. AIMED. IT. AT. ME. YOU fING MORON.

Status
Not open for further replies.