Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
I was planning a night out down angies local where we all dress up as different angies 😭

I was planning a night out down angies local where we all dress up as different angies 😭
cyas all at the George IV Chiswick London soon dont forget the wig n wonky glasses winner gets a uni from angie n no cheating angie by joining in n placing u as the winner as we all know how u like gift urself :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_8.jpg
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Maple, saying that because Angie was reading out the comments and miss bread that that was referring to her trauma of being abused as a child trigger warning. Someone told her it was to do with comment café and she still saying she doesn’t understand what comment is and that it’s in reference to her childhood abuse😐

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It's quite sad that she feels the need to remind everyone how scared her mother gets but does nothing to protect her. Someone bought her cameras and she never even put them up she just lied about them for months she's that lazy. I think she likes to talk about killing herself and harming herself to see who cares and she's realised nobody does. Hence the calling the police and ambulance herself the last few times. Which is sad, it's sad she's got to a point where nobody would be arsed. But yeah when you're chronically online, skipping showers, not cleaning etc. You really are too far gone. Even if she went to rehab I believe she would need to relearn a lot of life skills to even cope outside of it.
⚠️ This reply is deep, analytical and will likely hurt. This is a personal trigger warning to you Angela. I’m not a cruel person, hence the warning. Proceed with caution but note the warning ⚠️

I do agree with some of what you’ve said luv but she does have people who care about her.

However, she doesn’t appreciate them. What she craves and needs is quantity, not quality. Ang needs numbers - her entire validity system is based on who’s watching, who’s engaging, who’s hating, who’s streaming, etc. It’s incessant and desperately sad.

She’s surrounded by people who do care, who do show love and validation. But she looks over their heads to try and garner more sympathy, more love, more validation. She can’t be satiated and it’s never enough. If any one of those close to her, shows a semblance of sentience and independent thought, out on their arse they go. She will abandon before she can be abandoned.

It’s ironically more cult like than anyone probably realises.

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I'm not gonna lie I'm not even watching but I think people who get in boxes and instantly tell thousands of strangers about horrific abuse are weird. If she doesn't get it she's a simple bastard
I’m finding this is very common on Tik Tok. People constantly trauma dumping about DV, child abuse, drug abuse, etc. Tik tok isn’t a safe space to share these stories.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Christ, Mable has been through hell. It’s awful that it’s being dragged around the app and re-traumatising her.

Edit 1: Jesus, this Kelly girl looks close to an actual breakdown?!

Edit 2: Damn, Mazza going in. Not seen her that savage before. It’s awful seeing them all sling their trauma at each-other.

Edit 3: do, Ang is live - everyone is kicking off 😭

Reactions: Noah peel
Status
Not open for further replies.