Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Exactly! She is! It's fing weird. They accept some Plm members but not others.
Weird GIF by MOODMAN
Doesn’t make sense does it 🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I think we all need to remember , none of us have to expose who we are or what we've done in the past (if we have any history) , if you're the lowest of the low and you've done some really sty stuff that's on you , I don't think we need the posts about `I did so and so` that leads to people looking in and looking deeper to try and work out who we are. If you are utter scum and you've either unalived somebody , SA'd somebody or harmed a child in anyway you don't belong here , if you're here and you have a speeding ticket , or you called Alex a fat slob we're not here to judge for that!

Mar 2, 2024
I think you may have given yourself away to Alex and maybe others with that comment 😳 not me, I hardly watched Alex as he was a boring t! 🤣🤣
I’ve outed myself many times on this thread. I’ve never hidden who I am. It’s pointless. If anyone has any issue with me on here feel free to @ me. I know what I’m about. I have no reason to hide

Mar 16, 2024
London
I’ve outed myself many times on this thread. I’ve never hidden who I am. It’s pointless. If anyone has any issue with me on here feel free to @ me. I know what I’m about. I have no reason to hide
You've outed your main account? I've never seen that, I am literally oblivious 🤣
I have no issue, I think you're funny and I don't really care who you are xx

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1437
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Aww I know your main account but I still don't actually know you. I need a little black book 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.