Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs. s like that sticks. Alex did a live calling me and my one of my close mates PLM. Accused us of making posters with kids on and all sorts because it was assumed I was an account that supported Angie. That or I called him a weirdo. Can’t remember which one. He apologised off app but not on it. I assume that’s why many people are wary of me.

That or I’m naturally terrifying
I don't care if he says sorry to me I'll be worse than ever now 😭😭😭😭😭😭 he's poked the bear

I still don't think I know who you are if you've told us Iv forgot already

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Has Pigham exposed everyone yet?
20240414132117.jpg

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Judas (cant tag) I swear Paula just said she was sent a list (probably off alex) and you were named as ex plm 🀣🀣🀣🀣
I do wish they’d stop accusing people of things when we’ve defended them from it πŸ˜… does kind of make it confusing when they also sit in boxes of also accused 3 letters

It’s too confusing. Can we just stop and say no one is anything unless they specifically say they are because I can’t keep up 😭

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster πŸ’©
I do wish they’d stop accusing people of things when we’ve defended them from it πŸ˜… does kind of make it confusing when they also sit in boxes of also accused 3 letters

It’s too confusing. Can we just stop and say no one is anything unless they specifically say they are because I can’t keep up 😭
This is what confuses me I like Julie (bad gyal) but I’m sure she is ex plm? 🀣

Mar 16, 2024
London
Ffs. s like that sticks. Alex did a live calling me and my one of my close mates PLM. Accused us of making posters with kids on and all sorts because it was assumed I was an account that supported Angie. That or I called him a weirdo. Can’t remember which one. He apologised off app but not on it. I assume that’s why many people are wary of me.

That or I’m naturally terrifying
I think you may have given yourself away to Alex and maybe others with that comment 😳 not me, I hardly watched Alex as he was a boring t! 🀣🀣

Reactions: Birdie

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
POh yeah i forgot my confession im ps2 hagrid you'll find me sat with my inbreds selling multipack sweets πŸ˜‹ if you want to dox me alex my uncle who was on Jeremy Kyle will come for you i swear down on a multipack of Coca-Cola
Alex ain’t doxing nothing the man can’t dox a cat😭

Attachments

• IMG_3871.jpeg
    IMG_3871.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.