Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster πŸ’©
I probably wouldn't chat about her either and I wouldn't watch Angie chat about kids either, but it's annoyed me since yesterday. Especially since her mate came in to thank comment cafe.
Ur apparently a ex plm member according to someone who’s told Paula πŸ‘€πŸ€£

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I'm suspected but Iv never perused a diagnosis because I thought it was exhausting getting the ones I have. I had two relatives birthdays this month where Iv rehomed two cacti this month 😭. They didn't satisfy me like I thought they would πŸ˜‚
I have multiple, a whole ass party in my brain πŸ’€ One way I self soothe is clearly by funding hobbies and abandoning them 🀣 I hope the cacti are happy in their new homes 🌡

Reactions: Tootyfruity

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Is this the woman that did an exposure on TikTok about the male Savage?
Yes it is, he was doxxing all her messages at a time when she has SS involved. She also used to sit on live with them all when they was all together. They hacked her old TikTok and posted everything on it from when she was involved with them. She tried to shake off the Mrs savage name by going back to her old account name Jade Weir, seemed like she had put them all behind her changed her life around and got into a relationship. I then seen her missus Steph in the viewer list on clapper when Angie was cam2ing when Alex was in there. She has popped up in angies the other day under Mrs savage again, I recognised the picture and asked if it was her and she confirmed it was.

Reactions: Tootyfruity
Ur apparently a ex plm member according to someone who’s told Paula πŸ‘€πŸ€£
Well I'm not, they probably think that because I don't like Tam or Kat just as much as plm don't. But I only don't like them cause I'm not an idiot and it's not easy to manipulate what I think πŸ˜‚. I say what I see. I'm not insulted, I don't care πŸ˜‚

Medusa

Have you ever watched the you tube video where he admits taking the money? And the guy he was talking to was the chairman of Leeds ladies fc and recorded the whole convo?
Busch Beer GIF by Busch

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster πŸ’©
Well I'm not, they probably think that because I don't like Tam or Kat just as much as plm don't. But I only don't like them cause I'm not an idiot and it's not easy to manipulate what I think πŸ˜‚. I say what I see. I'm not insulted, I don't care πŸ˜‚
I thing ur BLOODY FAB πŸ₯°πŸ™ŒπŸ€£

Mar 2, 2024
Judas (cant tag) I swear Paula just said she was sent a list (probably off alex) and you were named as ex plm 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Ffs. s like that sticks. Alex did a live calling me and my one of my close mates PLM. Accused us of making posters with kids on and all sorts because it was assumed I was an account that supported Angie. That or I called him a weirdo. Can’t remember which one. He apologised off app but not on it. I assume that’s why many people are wary of me.

That or I’m naturally terrifying

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I'm suspected but Iv never perused a diagnosis because I thought it was exhausting getting the ones I have. I had two relatives birthdays this month where Iv rehomed two cacti 😭. They didn't satisfy me like I thought they would πŸ˜‚
I didn't get diagnosed autistic until I was 50, the older I get the less I can hide it...my 5 Yr old granddaughter is going through diagnosis now..hopefully she'll get more help than I ever did

Status
Not open for further replies.