Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
I’ve been busy 😭 has anything major happened cos I cba to read.

Did we all get doxxed? Or can I come out from under miss baguettes table in the shed?

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
lol. They’re damning smokes with same level. My point was I personally believe both and I was calling out double standards. Don’t worry it’s my opinion I’m not implicating you lot in my opinion. I’m showing that Angie and her friends chat s
oh excellent something we agree on something for now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Bless someone affected
IMG_5857.jpeg
Well then that’s us told by Susan
Time to wrap up and shut the site down guys

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Why is Gracie so affected with who others gift? Just be happy that you make enough money to live comfortably sitting on your ass shouting “ok guys, it’s doubles, use the doubles” every 5 minutes.
I saw a video of Terry cutting up a massive steak and fork feeding her dog after supposedly winning the grand national

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
so what's happened today ive been out with family at an inflatable park while they rinsed me for candy floss and s . so now im having a beer at the rinsing of my bank account by my beloved :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: pls don't let me read back im fragile like that but of course i will read chonkys :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.