Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
There Terry's pants lol
Put me right off chocolate oranges now. Thanks for that pal 😭😭😭😭
Alice In Wonderland GIF by TeaCosyFolk

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
The whole “leave Tony alone his wife is heavily pregnant” argument bugs me.
And his reply when asked about that jr bloke is “he hit a woman in the jaw” …
Season 7 Ugh GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

This is what’s annoying me because I haven’t seen a single CC’er go after her or contact her in anyway. She was rude to m.mafia and that’s what started this s storm but no one is picking a fight with her

Yes she’s heavily pregnant but Tony said himself she actually doesn’t care about any of it. He does.

I can sympathise and say yes if my partner was fighting with strangers and screaming down the phone 24/7 whilst I was due any time now I’d be stressed. But maybe, hear me out… you both need to get off the app and focus on yourselves? Especially if your partner has a court case coming up with his ex 🤷🏼‍♀️

If you weren’t a clout chasing prick who bullies innocent people, life would be easier. You’re fame hungry and everyone can see it. Well smile and wave Tony because you’re getting the attention you desperately want

Anyway… genuinely no issue with the partner from myself. I think she was rude one time but she’s no harm to anyone and tbh I’d give her a little hug if I could.

Edit: also I found nothing on the broken jaw thing. Has tiny tony shown any evidence towards this? I could only find positive things on JR but seeing as I’m in contact with him I would prefer to know if he genuinely is also dodgy 🫥🫥

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I know this isn’t a popular opinion and I am not a big follower of her but I can see why Gracie is so pissed off. She doesn’t rely on the big gifters she has her community who chip away so when the likes of AlreadyClear just say they will snipe. I’m not surprised she’s pissed off not just for herself but her community too.

Status
Not open for further replies.