Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I know this isn’t a popular opinion and I am not a big follower of her but I can see why Gracie is so pissed off. She doesn’t rely on the big gifters she has her community who chip away so when the likes of AlreadyClear just say they will snipe. I’m not surprised she’s pissed off not just for herself but her community too.
Calling her gifters a community is exactly what tiktok agency's push to manipulate the audience. Making them feel part of something and important so they part with their cash. I dont feel sorry for Gracie one bit I've watched her for ages and she loses her s anytime she loses,she doesn't care about her "community" at all. I feel sorry for the people wasting their money though.. gifting can be very addictive and its all just to feel like they belong 😔

Edited to add: just ask Judas about gifting addiction,she was on late last night gifting a granny to suck a lollipop 🍭 😜

I know this isn’t a popular opinion and I am not a big follower of her but I can see why Gracie is so pissed off. She doesn’t rely on the big gifters she has her community who chip away so when the likes of AlreadyClear just say they will snipe. I’m not surprised she’s pissed off not just for herself but her community too.
I can’t see how it’s a community when she’s the only one getting money from them. I see it more like she is a spoilt t that cant handle losing and then manipulated her viewers into thinking she has a right to be throwing a tantrum. It’s a competition where the viewers spend their money. Its disgusting. If she cared about her people that much she wouldn’t need their money. Sponge Bob big pants

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
I understand what you're saying but my main issue here is what exactly are her 'community' gaining? Aside from a shout out and reduction in bank balance?
This team mentality has never sat right with me when there's only one winner in the team.

Where did that @Mildred Ratched go with all this stuff on MT

stop stringing it out and spill already im bored
Time Mma GIF by UFC
She got chased into hiding by mushroom soup whoever the do they are 😂

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
community!!! chip away!! we chip away at home repairs, bills, the odd holiday are you okay?!!

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I can’t see how it’s a community when she’s the only one getting money from them. I see it more like she is a spoilt t that cant handle losing and then manipulated her viewers into thinking she has a right to be throwing a tantrum. It’s a competition where the viewers spend their money. Its disgusting. If she cared about her people that much she wouldn’t need their money. Sponge Bob big

community!!! chip away!! we chip away at home repairs, bills, the odd holiday are you okay?!!
I’ve seen her help lots of people.
She’s done a lot more than DG, Dread etc that’s for sure.
I’m not saying she’s not a beg she is but she’s just not on my most hated list personally. I’m glad she’s calling out these people who think they run the app.

Reactions: Deleted member 2984
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I do get it, but I think Gracie is hating the player instead of hating the game.

This is the world she signed up for, and she can’t really moan if she just doesn’t have same financial input as other creators.

But her tears do get her a lot of sympathy gifts.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I’m not saying she’s not a beg she is but she’s just not on my most hated list personally. I’m glad she’s calling out these people who think they run the app.
with money she was "gifted" do you think if she worked on the till in asda she would do "help" people 😆😆

She’s not on my most hated list either but when she rants and cries about a game of getting gifts, I’ll be going to town on her. She is benefiting well from this app. She’s still pressuring her audience to send cash so she’s a piece of s, even if she uses other people’s money to do a few good deeds 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.