Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Alex was calling comment cafe the bad ones and saying there's only a couple of people in there that have morals and are okay. She announced in the comments that she's one of the okay ones. We aren't even doing anything bad.
I WAS NOT the only person from Here who put I'm a OK and YET you only choose to call out me 🤔 strange that... and you've STILL took it out context !!
BUT If you don't think you're doing anything wrong or that bad, then why you so affected by me & others putting that were OK ones ??? Ummmmm

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Yes most probably sounds like he was dipping his stick in anyone who had a pulse 😂
Feeling slighty bad now 🤣🤣🤣
I Feel Bad Taylor Swift GIF by FirstAndMonday

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I WAS NOT the only person from Here who put I'm a OK ond YET you only choose to call out me 🤔 strange that... and you've took it out context !!
If you don't think you're doing anything wrong or that bad, then why you so affected by me & others putting that were OK ones ??? Ummmmm
Actually I didn't name you. And I even showed some concern that Alex likes to take advantage of people who are going though hard times. It's not that I'm affected I don't think anyone needs to arselick the man who was threatening to dox people in here for the last week in a bid to cause fear and distress to stop us highlighting him and his friend are racist liars.

But you still posted kids Snapchats in here yetsterday and didn't delete them when I asked. Are you plm?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
No exactly 😭 don’t understand why she put that message out im still clearly behind on catching up but it doesn’t sit right to say everyone on here is the bad guy when you’re here in it with us????😭😂
She’s either(in order of most to least likely):

1. Friends with one of the people we talk about
2. Wants to be friends with the people we talk about assuming menopause mafia
3. Finds them aspirational and reveres them
4. Is one of them

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Alex was calling comment cafe the bad ones and saying there's only a couple of people in there that have morals and are okay. She announced in the comments that she's one of the okay ones. We aren't even doing anything bad.
Oh ffs 🤣

I have no problem with them it just is what it is. Just thought the whole message didn’t sit right with me. It felt very “throw under the bus” vibes. When it’s not necessary because Alex has something to say

At the end of the day we’re all anonymous on here but everything is public. People are able to make up their own minds if they think certain people are ok or horrible by just reading 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.