Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Are we safe from Tam today or is she still out of her enclosure? 😭
angry episode 15 GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Couple of screenshots of comments but not of the account, so no idea if it was Taurian.

Comment about 'Wayne the cigarette'
Wait it’s not confirmed it was her?

Edit: anyone have the actual receipts because someone could very easily be framing her. But, I do also vaguely recall something happening between her and MT regarding his sexuality. Am I misremembering?

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Has she got her own thread here to read?

I've only ever drifted through her lives.
Not that I’ve seen no, I don’t think many of us watch her regularly enough.
Theory - and I'm not saying it's right. I wonder if Taurian and that are trying to bait Angie/Wayne and the racists into discussing a topic they will defend and matching them with same ignorance they've had all week. Again I'm not saying it's right but it's the vibe Iv been getting.
This is actually a pretty good theory, I just don’t think it’s a particularly good idea. People have already been accusing her of being homophobic (something to do with a comment towards MT & in a debate towards someone else. I haven’t personally seen any evidence of that) so it’s just adding more fuel to the fire.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Wait it’s not confirmed it was her?

Edit: anyone have the actual receipts because someone could very easily be framing her. But, I do also vaguely recall something happening between her and MT regarding his sexuality. Am I misremembering?
I don't have the screen recordings but she 100% sat provoking Wayne whilst in Angies box with `Wayne , I NEED A CIGARETTE , WAYNE ARE YOU A CIGARETTE` she will keep saying CIGARETTE because she 100% knows the meaning behind it and knows it will get a reaction

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I don't have the screen recordings but she 100% sat provoking Wayne whilst in Angies box with `Wayne , I NEED A CIGARETTE , WAYNE ARE YOU A CIGARETTE` she will keep saying CIGARETTE because she 100% knows the meaning behind it and knows it will get a reaction
Yeah, that’s pretty fing damning 😞 I can’t imagine how hurt and angry she is and how she must want to hit out. But Taurian love, there’s plenty else to go for with Wayne, look at his little stupid hat and sty morals 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.