Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, this is what I'm getting guys! @Admin what you trying to say????
Screenshot_20240415_115855_Chrome.jpg
Is there anything you want to tell us? 👀👀👀

Medusa

As soon as someone speaks up about Dg, they get shut down, either by miss Dread or Cock-achew. The girl has a point I remember that live. He did called her a 'Nobody' then blocked her, because his 25 win streak was sniped. Its not the first time he's done it and it won't be the last time.
Anyone remember Lorraine? She, was one of his biggest supporters and during a battle between Dg and Jc she gifted JC so Dg blocked her and slated the woman.
DG, you're a fing wanker, a tosser, a t, a t and a NOBODY.

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
FFS why does Red allow Crockofshit and Poisonous Pearl into the box to stick their nose in. It’s between Georgia & DG, he’s a grown man, he can defend himself. It’s just a way to intimidate anyone who dares to speak against anyone they like.
Your not allowed an opinion say one thing against one of em and it's a pack mentally

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
FFS why does Red allow Crockofshit and Poisonous Pearl into the box to stick their nose in. It’s between Georgia & DG, he’s a grown man, he can defend himself. It’s just a way to intimidate anyone who dares to speak against anyone they like.
At the beginning she said no big ones in unless being spoken about so why were Pearl and mt there lol. These people are so mean

Also Georgia seems nice and Pearl saying she hated all police doesn’t give me a good idea of what a traveller is like. Yet again.

No one says to dg - isn’t that so pathetic you blocked someone

Another classic morning on TikTok

Mar 11, 2024
london
Let’s see.. and I’l use police identification codes

IC2 white/south European
IC3 black
IC4 Asian
IC5 Chinese/Japanese other south East Asian

Red. IC2
J. IC2
EQ. IC2
DG. IC2
Luke. IC2
Pearl IC2
Madhatter. IC2
Luci. IC2
Alex IC2
Jc IC2
Cockerpoo. IC?

If anyone else can add the rest as I’ve not kept up with the list
Please help me finish this list of guests it’s actually proving a massive point here

Status
Not open for further replies.