Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
I’m not sure what’s going on so I’m just gonna sit her quietly dicking around
Moonwalking GIF by Voodoo Ranger

Feb 29, 2024
Of course lying is really bad. That's why we are here, to expose those who lie right?

I apologise right now if I got it wrong. I can only be honest with how I feel. You just seemed overly obsessed with proving he didn't lie.
I’m gonna jump in here and back you up a little bit on your suspicion, because I saw Charlie’s oxygen in Claire’s live last night giving Alex advice and it was coming across quite friendly! 🤣 like warning him away from Angie and saying Alex needs to find people who don’t bring him down, as if he’s not the one running round accusing people of allsorts and being a t to everyone around him including his friends! I dunno it just didn’t sit right with me and I didn’t comment in the chat, because everyone was licking Alexs arse including the fishwives! 🤣 little miss noises was in there too being extra friendly giving advice! Maybe they are the ‘good ones’ from comment cafe that Alex keeps referring too?
The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I’m gonna jump in here and back you up a little bit on your suspicion, because I saw Charlie’s oxygen in Claire’s live last night giving Alex advice and it was coming across quite friendly! 🤣 like warning him away from Angie and saying Alex needs to find people who don’t bring him down, as if he’s not the one running round accusing people of allsorts and being a t to everyone around him including his friends! I dunno it just didn’t sit right with me and I didn’t comment in the chat, because everyone was licking Alexs arse including the fishwives! 🤣 little miss noises was in there too being extra friendly giving advice! Maybe they are the ‘good ones’ from comment cafe that Alex keeps referring too?
The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF
I don't know .but thanks for confirming and making me realise I'm not craycray

It's not alex.
But definitely someone who has his back.
Not like I care. I'll still have my views. 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.