Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I prefer Sunderland to Newcastle ๐Ÿ‘€
kristen wiig gtfo GIF

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Iโ€™m gonna jump in here and back you up a little bit on your suspicion, because I saw Charlieโ€™s oxygen in Claireโ€™s live last night giving Alex advice and it was coming across quite friendly! ๐Ÿคฃ like warning him away from Angie and saying Alex needs to find people who donโ€™t bring him down, as if heโ€™s not the one running round accusing people of allsorts and being a t to everyone around him including his friends! I dunno it just didnโ€™t sit right with me and I didnโ€™t comment in the chat, because everyone was licking Alexs arse including the fishwives! ๐Ÿคฃ little miss noises was in there too being extra friendly giving advice! Maybe they are the โ€˜good onesโ€™ from comment cafe that Alex keeps referring too?
The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF
Weโ€™re on the same wavelength bc I said โ€œooo fwendโ€ out loud to take the piss out of Alex when he was saying about the โ€˜niceโ€™ ones in cc I knew it wasnโ€™t me bc I spend the majority of my time tearing him a brand new a-hole

Iโ€™m gonna jump in here and back you up a little bit on your suspicion, because I saw Charlieโ€™s oxygen in Claireโ€™s live last night giving Alex advice and it was coming across quite friendly! ๐Ÿคฃ like warning him away from Angie and saying Alex needs to find people who donโ€™t bring him down, as if heโ€™s not the one running round accusing people of allsorts and being a t to everyone around him including his friends! I dunno it just didnโ€™t sit right with me and I didnโ€™t comment in the chat, because everyone was licking Alexs arse including the fishwives! ๐Ÿคฃ little miss noises was in there too being extra friendly giving advice! Maybe they are the โ€˜good onesโ€™ from comment cafe that Alex keeps referring too?
The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF
Once a day we lose someone to the weirdness it's like Covid 19 all over again.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Weโ€™re on the same wavelength bc I said โ€œooo fwendโ€ out loud to take the piss out of Alex when he was saying about the โ€˜niceโ€™ ones in cc I knew it wasnโ€™t me bc I spend the majority of my time tearing him a brand new a-hole
I'm still curious if I'm a nice one ๐Ÿค” but I refuse to ask him because I am stubborn and he's a dick

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
See. I miss a lot of lives and use here to pick up vibes.

Whilst I don't think they're alex they are alex crew 1000%

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
I'm still curious if I'm a nice one ๐Ÿค” but I refuse to ask him because I am stubborn and he's a dick
He probably classes nice ones as people who havenโ€™t gone for him. Look how long he lasted in his friendship with Angelaโ€ฆ until she went for him ๐Ÿคฃ The type of person doesnโ€™t actually matter ๐Ÿ’€

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Did anyone ever play chubby bunnies? That's how cal sounds, 20 marshmallows in.
I think itโ€™s actually sounds more like Charlie is actually has rocks in his oesophagus at all times - almost feel bad for him considering heโ€™s also got zero grey matter, what a bad combination

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.