Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Amy with the yellow hearts is a pure bell end. Went around the app giving a fake sob story about having no gas and electricity to heat her and her so-called child. Messaged Paula and many others begging them to lend money. They all found out they had been fed the same story and fed her clean off, hence why she disappeared for months on end. Get out ya scruffy beggy do, Yorkshire doesn't claim you.
This! She tells many a story and a bit of a s stirrer.

Reactions: YorkshireTeaBag
Mar 2, 2024
Screenshot_20240417_220405_Chrome.jpg
In fairness she can be anyone called Amy. How many times have people tried to figure out who we are and guessed wrong?! C’mon. At least give her chance to answer

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Chloe with the black hearts 🖤 is obsessed with Alex Brigham , whenever he comes live she jumps out of her friends live to join him if Alex is live chloe won't be far behind it's sickening to watch I've got 2nd hand embarrassment watching her ..Tonijade keep your eyes open
Toni-jade is that you referring to yourself in the 3rd person 😂😂😂😂

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
They’re guessing who Judas
You joined here 7 days ago from in your words “watching Tony call everyone pedlows”, you said that you only came across lives a few days ago despite being on TikTok for 2.5 years. You claim you don’t know anyone but you’ve previously made fake accounts to go in a live of someone you claim you don’t know to spy cos Alex is in there, despite you saying you don’t know who people are.
Look this is a public, anonymous forum and we all have the right to be here but your story isn’t adding up. There’s no way you have obtained so much information on these people from watching live and this chat for a week. Just my opinion and observation
I didn’t say I saw on the back of Tony calling people pedlos - I saw the Pearl situation first and was like WTF then then saw Chester 👀 I called Chester out. I didn’t know comment cafe existed I was actually told about it in one of the menopause mafia’s groups as I was learning that they’d been called pedlo’s. Before this, yes, I had my TT account for years but I watched posts on my fyp and that’s it. I have fake accounts because every time I would call out Alex (asking him about his continuous lies) I would get kicked. People can verify I’m not Alex/etc because they’ve seen my face but honestly it’s not that deep. This is weird.

(Sorry for the long post)

honesta_01

Apr 10, 2024
Manchester
I told them why my name was Jr the other day. I'm not being summoned anywhere by old ladies 😭 Iv only been somewhat nice to them because I can't tell the difference between most of them and everyone here seems to like them so Iv went with the flow. I am not arsed if they don't like me 😭
It was just apparently one of them was chatting to you in a live comments thinking you were JR who knew Tony. So someone else was saying, no, not that JR, it was Judas who sometimes comes on as JR. Just a bit of confusion over names, nothing against you from what I heard. Simple name explanation 😂😂🥰🥰

Reactions: HairyPoppins
Mar 2, 2024
Is that the only proof they have? That she said her name was Amy? 😆 ffs sure there could be 100s of Amy's in here for all we know
Yes!! Literally!! We’ve had so many people trying to figure out who we are it’s fing ridiculous!! Oooo I like coffee and so does Robert Downey jr I must be him then. Most of us are anonymous. Either people come with proof or piss off

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
It was just apparently one of them was chatting to you in a live comments thinking you were JR who knew Tony. So someone else was saying, no, not that JR, it was Judas who sometimes comes on as JR. Just a bit of confusion over names, nothing against you from what I heard. Simple name explanation 😂😂🥰🥰
Did you join just to tell judas that 🤣🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Iv never chatted to anyone and said I was JR though? It was explained to them the other day that I changed my name to get into a box with Tony to annoy him. I can't change it till Saturday. This was already explained to them 2 days ago and they read out my comment and laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.