Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
Find creative ways to spam Reds comment about why she isn’t talking about Tony.

Write a message and quickly scroll out of the live and scroll back in and swipe up, if you see your comment there it means it didn’t ghost.

Type like Toe Knee or Tóńý or the Irish man with the shirker rash etc.
Got banned instantly with T0 NY and I think I even saw the red one lean forward and stutter to do it. On high guard 💀

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Lying b she is. Spartans will still get a % because most of those in the battles are spartans. So even if Jack doesn't get the % from the box battles, he will still get money from the diamonds made overall for being a manager.

If that makes sense?
Plus she’s ignoring the main factor of this that TIKTOK get 64% of everything sent, regardless of where the 36% ends up.

Feb 29, 2024
Really? I’m in a lot of pet Facebook groups and it’s colloquially called ‘pink juice’ on there. There may be a lot of Americans on there tbh I’ve never thought, but that’s interesting how it’s a different colour.
I worked there about 7 years ago so may have changed by now

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
@MrStarMix WALKIES come out to play
Westminster Dog Show GIF by Westminster Kennel Club

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Exposering emz don't know wots going on only just gone in

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240418_104948_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418_104948_TikTok.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 50

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
What do people actually think trolling is?

If someone is speaking truths that are otherwise ignored by online personalities, I don’t think it’s trolling. Be it from a real account or a fake account. A fake account doesn’t make a troll, unless they’re actually trolling, like doxxing, threatening, bullying.

If we are just telling the truth I don’t even think that’s trolling, not as I understand the word anyway.
If you tell the truth, you're a troll
If you disagree, you're a troll

Apparently

Mar 11, 2024
london
Red just watched that baby legs video where he stated the first 30 mins of a live with gifts etc boosts your account/live… Red you don’t do that no? You won’t start your paedophile news theme until you have a certain amount of likes. That is the TikTok manipulation tactics. You still set goal targets minding your viewers you want it completed.
You’re are literally the Oxford dictionary’s definition of contradiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.