Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

1713431582595279611936797269330.jpg
manipulating viewers claiming she will follow back all people who send a wristband, so putting this here to see the lie unfold.
I'm tempted to send one to see if she sticks by her word.

Reactions: Anonymous

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Miss Dread says TIKTOK coach creators on how to manipulate their viewers for set up equipment but not her, she wouldn't do that.

hang on, didn't Miss Dread tell her viewers for weeks that she needed to upgrade her equipment and bought an IPAD and converted a room upstairs for live streaming (that she never uses) just in time for weeklies during her birthday week?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
What do people actually think trolling is?

If someone is speaking truths that are otherwise ignored by online personalities, I don’t think it’s trolling. Be it from a real account or a fake account. A fake account doesn’t make a troll, unless they’re actually trolling, like doxxing, threatening, bullying.

If we are just telling the truth I don’t even think that’s trolling, not as I understand the word anyway.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Miss Dread says TIKTOK coach creators on how manipulate their viewers for set up equipment but not her, she wouldn't do that.

hang on, didn't Miss Dread tell her viewers for weeks that she needed to upgrade her equipment and bought an IPAD and converted a room upstairs for live streaming just in time for weeklies during her birthday week?
She’s the biggest hypocrite going!

Status
Not open for further replies.