Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

I guess I have a different opinion when it comes to trolls. Many of us will admit we are trolls, (this is more of less a troll thread) The difference between CC and bog standard trolls, are we call everyone out and hold them accountable for their sty behaviour and lack of morals. We do it on here because they don't like the truth so we get blocked - we also only post facts - Which has been proven.
There's a difference between CC and vindictive, hateful trolls who go around the app commenting random nasty s in people's chat.
I'm proud to say, I'm a troll with morals and I don't target random people just to get a kick out of it.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Find creative ways to spam Reds comment about why she isn’t talking about Tony.

Write a message and quickly scroll out of the live and scroll back in and swipe up, if you see your comment there it means it didn’t ghost.

Type like Toe Knee or Tóńý or the Irish man with the

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I guess I have a different opinion when it comes to trolls. Many of us will admit we are trolls, (this is more of less a troll thread) The difference between CC and bog standard trolls, are we call everyone out and hold them accountable for their sty behaviour and lack of morals. We do it on here because they don't like the truth so we get blocked - we also only post facts - Which has been proven.
There's a difference between CC and vindictive, hateful trolls who go around the app commenting random nasty s in people's chat.
I'm proud to say, I'm a troll with morals and I don't target random people just to get a kick out of it.
I think ya'll are gremlins not trolls
christmas movies gremlins GIF

I only call myself a troll because I use a bit of insult humour when I call out the flipping idiots on this app. I like to think I’m providing a service to people. I don’t want to say I’m a superhero or anything, but….

The Suicide Squad Man GIF

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
naaa had to leave 😬 the absolute simpletons that get in reds box, swear my frenchie is more intelligent and he is thick as do
There’s definitely a gap in the market for an FYP show that isn’t presented by Reds only brain cell. You get more of an educated conversation out of an Angie debate than Reds and that’s alarming.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
It seems like a lot of people on TikTok need a good lesson:

Trolling is not people having a negative opinion of you.
Trolling is not people supporting creators that you dislike.
Trolling is not speaking the truth.

Trolling is when someone posts or comments online to 'bait' people, which means deliberately provoking an argument or emotional reaction.

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS BRUTALLY HONEST, AND EXPOSES YOU FOR WHO YOU REALLY ARE, DOESN'T MAKE IT TROLLING!

Give your heads a wobble. Class dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.