Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I don't really think PLMs weird sense of dark humour is any worse then the stuff that comes out angies mouth. She basically alludes to the stuff they say and passes it off as a harmless debate.
Exactly! Also similar to what used to come out of EQ’s mouth, who Angela happily had in her box after she said vile things about J’s kids and Red grandkids.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Exactly! Also similar to what used to come out of EQ’s mouth, who Angela happily had in her box after she said vile things about J’s kids and Red grandkids.
Exactly it's not much different. The only thing they do they Angie doesn't do is edit photos of people. And I expect it's just because she's incapable. I don't like any of it but I find Angie equally as sick

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
ooh exciting!

Reddish brown, white female

No orange in the photo please 🤣
Here you go 🥖

IMG_2510.jpeg

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Remember when she watched a single documentary about Tommy Robinson and held a dEbAtE. The only reference points she had, were from that documentary 🤣
Which she watched when she was s faced and full of rage about the Armistice day debate (which she didn’t know what armistice was) and she cherry picked points which fitted her argument

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
She forgets that the reason she came to Akis attention was because of her comments about her dog, she claimed “dark humour” and allowed and invited multiple PLM in her boxes multiple times.
There was no threats, she wasn’t scared, she agreed that Aki too used dark humour.
PLM is only an issue to Angie because it now suits her
But remember Angie, you say that anything that’s public on the internet isn’t doxing (this is probably the only statement to come from you that IS true) so stop claiming you, Lynz, Charlie and all the rest of your moronic crew have been doxed when it’s all PUBLICLY AVAILABLE so by your own admission it isn’t doxing… but again that doesn’t suit you does it
Both Angie and her jack Russell Lynz need to go out and touch grass! Neither has any grasp on reality

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She forgets that the reason she came to Akis attention was because of her comments about her dog, she claimed “dark humour” and allowed and invited multiple PLM in her boxes multiple times.
There was no threats, she wasn’t scared, she agreed that Aki too used dark humour.
PLM is only an issue to Angie because it now suits her
But remember Angie, you say that anything that’s public on the internet isn’t doxing (this is probably the only statement to come from you that IS true) so stop claiming you, Lynz, Charlie and all the rest of your moronic crew have been doxed when it’s all PUBLICLY AVAILABLE so by your own admission it isn’t doxing… but again that doesn’t suit you does it
Both Angie and her jack Russell Lynz need to go out and touch grass! Neither has any grasp on reality
To add onto this, she always cries about everyone chasing her clout. Didn’t she get her clout from Tyrone, for saying she fed her big dick dog? He built her platform, so the clout trickles down from him 👍🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.