Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
You like to trigger people Angie? Well let’s trigger you.

1. I don’t believe you went through DV. You’ve slipped up multiple times and said you haven’t and then days later said you have. So I’m saying you haven’t.

2. Last count there was around 7 different reasons for your father’s death that you’ve given. Make your fing mind up and stick to one.

3. You were part of the clapper getting leaked. I don’t care what you say, nothing will sway my opinion on this.

4. You’ve said repeatedly that people have a duty of care to report abuse to the police. Yet you said an ambulance worker tried to force himself on you and you did nothing. You filed no police reports. If it’s true and that’s a big IF , what about any future victims of his? You could have prevented that.

5. You talk about people using trauma for clout. Anytime you’re caught out on doing wrong, you get pissed and cry about your dad. Pot meet kettle kinda thing ain’t it Angie.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
The way angie believes that she's never done anything wrong is quite astounding

She's called multiple people pedalos is she for real?!
Her new thing as of recent weeks is to say “I’ve taken accountability for xyz” when in actual fact, she did no such thing. Or, the classic “it was an act”. Sure Jan 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You like to trigger people Angie? Well let’s trigger you.

1. I don’t believe you went through DV. You’ve slipped up multiple times and said you haven’t and then days later said you have. So I’m saying you haven’t.

2. Last count there was around 7 different reasons for your father’s death that you’ve given. Make your fing mind up and stick to one.

3. You were part of the clapper getting leaked. I don’t care what you say, nothing will sway my opinion on this.

4. You’ve said repeatedly that people have a duty of care to report abuse to the police. Yet you said an ambulance worker tried to force himself on you and you did nothing. You filed no police reports. If it’s true and that’s a big IF , what about any future victims of his? You could have prevented that.

5. You talk about people using trauma for clout. Anytime you’re caught out on doing wrong, you get pissed and cry about your dad. Pot meet kettle kinda thing ain’t it Angie.
She’s gonna nope the do out on reading that list of absolute facts 🏃

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Self harming is serious regardless of how bad someone does it but Angie does give herself light superficial scratches, smear the blood and let it dry it and doesn't clean it so it looks worse. It's not tomato sauce but they aren't deep cuts that need medical attention.
Absolutely bang on. I have to stop myself from commenting on her SH or I may lose my cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.