Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
J of course is now outraged. Get the do out of here.

Attachments

• IMG_3916.png
    IMG_3916.png
    234.4 KB · Views: 33
Pearls there worrying about she’s going to be affected by these voice notes even though her racist remarks dragged all her friends into it. People been screaming to them about Tony for long enough and they’ve protected him but it’s only now too many people know, they’re turning on him. Absolutely no morals. Selfish racist, bigoted beggy ass fissures

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It's not like the UK hasn't got any money , it's just were it's spent , they'll spend millions on this Rwanda bollocks whilst people literally starve!
The people we are sending To Rwanda could live here and contribute to our economy. our taxes have contributed to the deaths of all these kids in Gaza like please can I choose where I allocate my funds.

anyway i think Angie will be unable to claim pip now but also she prob gets money off Sheila.

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I’ve been waiting for this day!
I once (a long time ago) got into Tony’s box to ask what outcomes he was hoping for with his poster business.
As a victim of CSA who now works closely in regards to safeguarding children, his way of raising awareness were putting kids at risk!
He shouted me done a booted me (not on this account). From that moment I knew he was doing all of that with the wrong intentions and just wanted to look like the good guy.
Finally some proper awareness on this app!
Rant over, sorry cc crew ❤️

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Are the messages pearl just mentioned about to my? I just saw something about sexually explicit images being sent. Who are the recordings? Sorry for questions
So far they have played a voice recording of Tony pretty much threatening to do unspeakable things to someone’s young daughter.

Dying for one of you to tell me what’s happened with tony
I don’t know fully but I think they’ve finally outed voice notes that have proven DV (I missed it all by being a lazy f last night and threatening another thread today) and now pearls worried how this will affect her and J is telling everyone to get fed more or less cause she’s a deviant crab infested swamp of a woman. I’m all riled up and I don’t know why. Just join me

Status
Not open for further replies.