Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
@Tootyfruity posted it on her TT page. Its tony speaking provocatively about a minor ☠️
Wow. So we were right all along and theybe accused any critics of being liars and starting hate campaigns.
we are constantly vindicated for sharing factual information about dangerous and problematic characters. the best thing J and Pearl could say is we should have listened in the first place.

I refute the phrase troll as people here have consistently done what they can to share proof and not lied and protected criminals.
you’ll all have good karma

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I don’t know fully but I think they’ve finally outed voice notes that have proven DV (I missed it all by being a lazy f last night and threatening another thread today) and now pearls worried how this will affect her and J is telling everyone to get fed more or less cause she’s a deviant crab infested swamp of a woman. I’m all riled up and I don’t know why. Just join me
I’ve spent a few days barely looking at here orntiktok and watching Israel and Iran and now the rishi Announcement and Rwanda stuff so I’m equally riled up… I can join you

One down! Tony is done on here. The others will follow
Good Music Dancing GIF by Strapped Entertainment

I’ve spent a few days barely looking at here orntiktok and watching Israel and Iran and now the rishi Announcement and Rwanda stuff so I’m equally riled up… I can join you
The longer the Tories have been in power the less I can stomach watching the news and it infuriates me debates on TikTok when there’s far right idiots that know nothing pushing what the tories say like it’s fact

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I have a few black female artists, like Beyoncé and cardi B which would be good, but I’m not putting a white womans face on those babes.

Then I have like Eminem? I could do a rap about her? 🤣
LOVE this. How sad is it that minimum respect provokes a lump in my throat. The racism has been so upsetting these past weeks and what you wrote, really meant something 🥹

Christ I’m feeling emotional today.

Status
Not open for further replies.