Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I can’t lie I have no idea what Chloe has done and I have no idea what has happened between her and MB. But I personally like Chloe, I’ve not watched her for long, but from what I have seen of her i like her.
MB has shown herself to be a horrible person for threatening that she has secrets to out, Chloe should not have to air her personal business online.

Edit: I now know what the story is because I heard Chloe say what it was.
MB you are a b
Chloe keep your chin up

Apr 18, 2024
England
Also alex and any others spying I still think you’re a creepy bastard and have no morals, respect or self worth. You support and enable some questionable creatures. So do you 🥰
Hell Yeah Yes GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I can’t lie I have no idea what Chloe has done and I have no idea what has happened between her and MB. But I personally like Chloe, I’ve not watched her for long, but from what I have seen of her i like her.
MB has shown herself to be a horrible person for threatening that she has secrets to out, Chloe should not have to air her personal business online.

Edit: I now know what the story is because I heard Chloe say what it was.
MB you are a b
Chloe keep your chin up
I don’t have a comment from y qhy did you think I ignored? And what has chloe done? And why did mb expose it

• Love
Reactions: SourCherries

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Also I do need to know what the beef is with chloe and MB? I just can't be arsed to listen to people droning on

Status
Not open for further replies.