Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Just like the other night with myself when I genuinely didn’t see tags I was tagged in or where I was accused of being sty to someone which I can say with hand on my heart if I was sty I’d hold my hand up to it , but my point is MB Kept going on & on about it like she was wanted the beef between myself and others but I wasn’t going to let that thing make me bite back at her or the fing stupid comments it was doing I see right through her , just like in my lives she was blocking everyone from soapy live that why cc was getting blocked in there .
I remember, She blocked a few people for personal reason's. She, then went out her way and stirred the pot even further in here.
I've sat back and watched her do it a few times and I've bit my tongue because I didn't want her playing the victim and pulling the MH card. There's been so many time's she has tried to gaslight people and keep beef going.
I've never really interacted with her, apart from when she tried to say grandad gobshite was innocent and then the other day when she fired up a live and claimed she couldn't mention Tam's name but had no problem speaking about her in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.