Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be a reach to say it's fishy that J is debuting her tiktok 9pm news career with Gcrew whos been coming for Zac who miss red seems to have a problem with and Gcrew who has a problem with Shep who pearl racially abused 🤷‍♀️
You linked them all.
Dog What GIF by MOODMAN

Mar 11, 2024
London
Chlo drink drove. That's fine it was life threatening situation. Excuse me 999 I lost my best friend to a drink driver there is never an excuse. She had neighbours she drove far longer than to get away to be safe. Bunch of hypocrites she could have taken a mother away from her kids or a dad or nan or a child! But it's okay

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
I swear when you just hear someone’s voice you paint a picture of what you think they’d look like and then when you see them ur like whaaaa
yeah i feel slightly shocked and weird about it like my brain is rewiring to my persona of J and put it
Brain Ucla GIF by University of California
this way my perception is a lot worse then my persona of her does that make sense :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I don’t have a comment from y qhy did you think I ignored? And what has chloe done? And why did mb expose it
No I didn’t mean you missed a message from me, I just hadn’t seen you in the comments and I thought you had me on ignore. 😂

From what I’ve read MB has been a t to people in here, then made comments about Chloe, waiting for things to come out and stating about a lie. I am thinking that Chloe’s live now is on the back of what MB has been saying.

Reactions: Deleted member 1244

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Can't deal with hypocrits no more im outta there, so they are going to call out G for going in angies yet alex manages to watch every live off hers never misses a trick and is often in her box. Where is the logic 🤔. Where's this energy for him he's not pregnant are you all scared of the narc 🤔
And that geeuzyawellies threatening to expose G for what she has said in private despite condemning her for doing the same to Alex 🤦‍♀️

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Chlo drink drove. That's fine it was life threatening situation. Excuse me 999 I lost my best friend to a drink driver there is never an excuse. She had neighbours she drove far longer than to get away to be safe. Bunch of hypocrites she could have taken a mother away from her kids or a dad or nan or a child! But it's okay
I can’t comment on this as it’s a huge trigger for me Drink driving, dangerous driving, driving without a licence, I’m very passionate about so I’m not going to be voicing my opinion on it as I don’t want to piss anyone off

Status
Not open for further replies.