Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
I’ve got it

IMG_4868.png
I was shutting up and I will. But I remember that MT had similar comments made to him a while ago. I can’t remember the name of the account though. It may be worth Connor asking him if it was same one.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Can I be honest, re: this conversation in Claires live?

I sympathise with anyone who lost loved ones and anniversaries etc. But everyone has a loved one they have lost unless they’re very lucky, right now.

But balloon releases for them (which sorry this sounds insensitive but I’m being honest - the loved one will not see) can cause wildlife to suffer the most prolonged, painful and unnecessary deaths, and to be called a ‘Karen’ for saying there are other more environmentally friendly ways to honour your dead loved ones is just pathetic.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt

I sympathise with anyone who lost loved ones and anniversaries etc. But everyone has a loved one they have lost unless they’re very lucky, right now.

But balloon releases for them (which sorry this sounds insensitive but I’m being honest - the loved one will not see) can cause wildlife to suffer the most prolonged, painful and unnecessary deaths, and to be called a ‘Karen’ for saying there are other more environmentally friendly ways to honour your dead loved ones is just pathetic.
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩

preach GIF by Shalita Grant

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Mirtazapine sent me bloody cuckoo
In all honesty, none of my meds really help as much as they used to, but I’ve been on them for so long that my body physically can’t cope without them. I recently shifted towards medical cannabis which seems to have helped much more than my other medication so I’m hoping I can stop taking certain meds after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.