Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
I think Lynz basically just agrees with whatever rhetoric Angie is enforcing at the time.

Angie says there was a rat. Lynz says there was a rat.

Angie says actually there was no rat. Lyns says there’s no rat.

Angie says no actually there was a rat. Lynz says there was a rat and she even saw it on Snapchat.

She’s a lapdog unfortunately, and will run with whatever Angie wants her to run with.
What a sad life running around an app backing up an alcoholics bull s.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
So what I am gathering is Angie is an Oracle but a s one 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_4309.png
    IMG_4309.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 16

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere

thats precisely it! She is always with Angie in the boxes to drop ideas in angies head of where to take it too. “Well, Ang…. Didn’t you also….” And things like that. Always there with little things for Angie to use as excuses to get out of the s storm she’s caused.

The way Lynz just dropped from the box when told though 😭 where’s the self respect?
Init, like...

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Nah I’m in position 17 on the phone to the docs 😩
I’m awaiting a call back !! my youngest has white tonsils and GCSEs atm 😫he’s just gone in for his exam today !! Last time he had it, he got so bad he couldn’t open his mouth and got an infection in his salivary glands. Because they wouldn’t give him antibiotics 🤬as it wasn’t that bad

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Good morning all my fellow comment cafe c*nts 🤎🤎 had a bug or something yesterday afternoon and I was too busy feeing sorry for myself to come in to work (troll). I caught some of rat gate last night when wallowing in self pity. Absolute gold. My favourite parts:
Baguette playing the part of the rat
Serena and Chloe screaming against Angie and angies pet, Lynz
Angie having another meltdown and telling Lynz “let’s go”, and Lynz dropping from the box like she’s told 😂😂
I saved the video you tagged me in, in case it got taken down and by the time I’d finished it, it had!

Attached 💀

I saved the video you tagged me in, in case it got taken down and by the time I’d finished it, it had!

Attached 💀

I knew it would be taken down 😂 didn’t expect it to be so fast. The person that posted it originally had it taken down after I saved it too. I just couldn’t upload it here. Thanks Mrs D 🤎🤎🤎

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Good morning all my fellow comment cafe c*nts 🤎🤎 had a bug or something yesterday afternoon and I was too busy feeing sorry for myself to come in to work (troll). I caught some of rat gate last night when wallowing in self pity. Absolute gold. My favourite parts:
Baguette playing the part of the rat
Serena and Chloe screaming against Angie and angies pet, Lynz
Angie having another meltdown and telling Lynz “let’s go”, and Lynz dropping from the box like she’s told 😂😂
Hope you feel better today sugar tits lol 😂

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
In Newcastle's bustling scenes, lived Lynz, whose stories matched not with means,
A friend she had, Angie by name, together their tales, one and the same.
They spun a yarn of a rat, so bold, sent to Angie's door, or so we're told,
Yet no whiskered beast did ever arrive, in their web of tales, truth struggled to survive.

Online trolls, they claimed, did prowl and pry, yet in their words, truth seemed to die.
Another fib, of police at their door, questioning, searching, but all was lore.
Tomato ketchup splattered wide, "Not us!" they cried, yet evidence implied.

Lynz and Angie, a pair so sly, beneath Newcastle's grey, unyielding sky,
Yet remember, in stories, truth's glow dims, when lives become as tangled as Lynz's whims.
A tale of mischief, of fibs unbound, in their world of lies, truth seldom found.
19156030-C827-4203-BB3C-91663C5264EF.jpeg

Nov 10, 2023
I’m awaiting a call back !! my youngest has white tonsils and GCSEs atm 😫he’s just gone in for his exam today !! Last time he had it, he got so bad he couldn’t open his mouth and got an infection in his salivary glands. Because they wouldn’t give him antibiotics 🤬as it wasn’t that bad
That sounds awful. And while he’s having exams as well. Some doctors can be absolutely useless at times. I Hope he gets better soon.

Last edited:

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Dreadful! Hope they're feeling better soon , nothing worse than seeing your child poorly x

Status
Not open for further replies.