Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I’m awaiting a call back !! my youngest has white tonsils and GCSEs atm 😫he’s just gone in for his exam today !! Last time he had it, he got so bad he couldn’t open his mouth and got an infection in his salivary glands. Because they wouldn’t give him antibiotics 🤬as it wasn’t that bad
Oh poor love. What a time to get tonsillitis. Bloody GP sounds awful. I hope your son gets through his exam ok xx

Reactions: SweetButSour

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Who believes this bullshite lol 😂 of course you are, you sent the hounds out for damage control lol 😂

Attachments

• IMG_7997.png
    IMG_7997.png
    321.2 KB · Views: 44
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
In Newcastle's bustling scenes, lived Lynz, whose stories matched not with means,
A friend she had, Angie by name, together their tales, one and the same.
They spun a yarn of a rat, so bold, sent to Angie's door, or so we're told,
Yet no whiskered beast did ever arrive, in their web of tales, truth struggled to survive.

Online trolls, they claimed, did prowl and pry, yet in their words, truth seemed to die.
Another fib, of police at their door, questioning, searching, but all was lore.
Tomato ketchup splattered wide, "Not us!" they cried, yet evidence implied.

Lynz and Angie, a pair so sly, beneath Newcastle's grey, unyielding sky,
Yet remember, in stories, truth's glow dims, when lives become as tangled as Lynz's whims.
A tale of mischief, of fibs unbound, in their world of lies, truth seldom found.
19156030-C827-4203-BB3C-91663C5264EF.jpeg
This is brilliant 🤣

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
In Newcastle's bustling scenes, lived Lynz, whose stories matched not with means,
A friend she had, Angie by name, together their tales, one and the same.
They spun a yarn of a rat, so bold, sent to Angie's door, or so we're told,
Yet no whiskered beast did ever arrive, in their web of tales, truth struggled to survive.

Online trolls, they claimed, did prowl and pry, yet in their words, truth seemed to die.
Another fib, of police at their door, questioning, searching, but all was lore.
Tomato ketchup splattered wide, "Not us!" they cried, yet evidence implied.

Lynz and Angie, a pair so sly, beneath Newcastle's grey, unyielding sky,
Yet remember, in stories, truth's glow dims, when lives become as tangled as Lynz's whims.
A tale of mischief, of fibs unbound, in their world of lies, truth seldom found.
19156030-C827-4203-BB3C-91663C5264EF.jpeg
Lynz doesn’t live in Newcastle. She’s from Sunderland

Please don’t tar us with that 😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
As you all know I went for gastric sleeve, paid for from working etc NOT BEGGING, start the gym tonight it’s been 4 weeks today I had the surgery, and 2 stone lighter. Just seen Gracie going on about the excess skin and that she will be going back to turkey to have the skin removal surgery, so here the begging begins again.
Sorry but earn the money yourself you freeloader, just makes me so mad how 3 years it took me to raise the funds and have it done and have serve health issues as well
Sorry rant over 🫤🫤🥰

Edited. Least I have morals

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
As you all know I went for gastric sleeve, paid for from working etc NOT BEGGING, start the gym tonight it’s been 4 weeks today I had the surgery, and 2 stone lighter. Just seen Gracie going on about the excess skin and that she will be going back to turkey to have the skin removal surgery, so here the begging begins again.
Sorry but earn the money yourself you freeloader, just makes me so mad how 3 years it took me to raise the funds and have it done and have serve health issues as well
Sorry rant over 🫤🫤🥰
Good for you, well done x

Status
Not open for further replies.