Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
i was watching Luci earlier and she’s obviously been called out I think on who she associates with. But she kept saying her ex partner is Afro Caribbean. I don’t get why people do that. Having an ex partner that’s Afro Caribbean doesn’t mean you can’t be racist etc(and I’m not saying she has been).
It’s like Angie with the “my aunts a Māori and my cousins are Muslim” thing.

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
As you all know I went for gastric sleeve, paid for from working etc NOT BEGGING, start the gym tonight it’s been 4 weeks today I had the surgery, and 2 stone lighter. Just seen Gracie going on about the excess skin and that she will be going back to turkey to have the skin removal surgery, so here the begging begins again.
Sorry but earn the money yourself you freeloader, just makes me so mad how 3 years it took me to raise the funds and have it done and have serve health issues as well
Sorry rant over 🫤🫤🥰
Because you have morals darling that fing ponce doesn’t simple as good luck with you’re journey 😘😘😘

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
IMG_6366.png
Season 24 Smile GIF by Law & Order

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
As you all know I went for gastric sleeve, paid for from working etc NOT BEGGING, start the gym tonight it’s been 4 weeks today I had the surgery, and 2 stone lighter. Just seen Gracie going on about the excess skin and that she will be going back to turkey to have the skin removal surgery, so here the begging begins again.
Sorry but earn the money yourself you freeloader, just makes me so mad how 3 years it took me to raise the funds and have it done and have serve health issues as well
Sorry rant over 🫤🫤🥰
I Would kill to be able to lose 2 Stone in 4 weeks 🥹🥹
Austin Powers Eating GIF

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
i was watching Luci earlier and she’s obviously been called out I think on who she associates with. But she kept saying her ex partner is Afro Caribbean. I don’t get why people do that. Having an ex partner that’s Afro Caribbean doesn’t mean you can’t be racist etc(and I’m not saying she has been).
It’s like Angie with the “my aunts a Māori and my cousins are Muslim” thing.
Perhaps people have been leaving that in reviews for her fing awful song 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.