Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

We all know Emz has major issues, but what I'm watching is someone who is consumed with guilt and that guilt is eating her alive. Personally I think it all stems back to Marcus and the things she subjected him to.
I watched a close friend head down the same path until they were just a shell of the person I once knew.
As much as i dislike you..Get help Emz!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Angie's trying to make up drama, it's embarrassingly transparent
Bored Season 5 GIF by The Office
I'm cringing 😬 😬😬😬😬

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
So I scrolled into emz live like half hour ago and she was pissing so I recorded it to post here like eeeee look she’s minging pissing on live. Then she went back in bedroom with dog and someone said in comments is that blood then she ended the live. I was still recording so I went and looked what they saw to say is that blood.

I’ll hide the photo behind here. It’s not graphic like but yeah

Like I swear they are SHEIN socks she’s got on her wrist, but that’s why she ended the live.

She was also talking tranexamic acid which is for heavy periods but that doesn’t look like period blood either hmmm
IMG_1158.png

Edit sorry fed the wrong spoiler link there
I saw that before she went in the bedroom, I didn't realise it was blood :oops:
IMG_6429.jpg

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
We all know Emz has major issues, but what I'm watching is someone who is consumed with guilt and that guilt is eating her alive. Personally I think it all stems back to Marcus and the things she subjected him to.
I watched a close friend head down the same path until they were just a shell of the person I once knew.
As much as i dislike you..Get help Emz!
She's been offered help before , she won't take it because she knows car crash tv is what brings in the views , without it she wouldn't be known and she wouldn't have a platform , it's sad , so young and acting like this.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I havnt checked if someone has already mentioned this but Basement brigham is in sar_mamag with chlo and Co

Badgalsqueaks is also live
tiktokdrama2424backup is live talking about emz

Reactions: BattyBat
Nov 10, 2023
I went in Sheryl’s live to tell her Angie and Lynz were beefing, and some creature with weird eyebrows started having a go at me in the comments, then some other little weirdo told me they reported me to police for threatening to leak private conversations 🤣🤣

You couldn’t write this.
And we get called the trolls

IMG_1161.jpeg IMG_1162.jpeg IMG_1163.jpeg IMG_1164.jpeg IMG_1165.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Have you checked their followers/following may give some indication of who it is

Feb 29, 2024
I went in Sheryl’s live to tell her Angie and Lynz were beefing, and some creature with weird eyebrows started having a go at me in the comments, then some other little weirdo told me they reported me to police for threatening to leak private conversations 🤣🤣

You couldn’t write this.
And we get called the trolls

IMG_1161.jpeg IMG_1162.jpeg IMG_1163.jpeg IMG_1164.jpeg IMG_1165.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aren’t changlings from Irish folklore? Furdamore, Could It be Irish debs? Or maybe another Irish person we have pissed off? I can only think of like two 🤣

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
i get angry because these lying beggars don't know real pain but make money from others realllllllllllllll pain begging fs im shutting up now i rather make you lot make me laugh by catching up night guys have fun your the best really . 😘 😘 😘
Sending you love. Hope your ok x ❤️

Medusa

She's been offered help before , she won't take it because she knows car crash tv is what brings in the views , without it she wouldn't be known and she wouldn't have a platform , it's sad , so young and acting like this.
Very true..I've watched her be offered so much help, on and off the app. (More help than the people who really want and need it)
She has repeatedly thrown the help back in people's faces then sits and cries about it. She's lost touch with reality because her life revolves around an app.
I'll rephrase what I said and say "Accept the help" although I doubt she ever will.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.