Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I think this is the main twitter.
I got here from the hanging curtains comment so it’s on this account but I’m just reading through.

This is madness
Like this is rabbit hole perfection for me to be able to condone into that real woman omg but I’m having a break while sophomore rose is for some reason crying on livestream
I mean , the actor and her looking alike , it's so uncanny!!

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I got here from the hanging curtains comment so it’s on this account but I’m just reading through.

This is madness
Like this is rabbit hole perfection for me to be able to condone into that real woman omg but I’m having a break while sophomore rose is for some reason crying on livestream
It’s quite strange that he didn’t want anyone to find out who she was but peeps found it really quickly and it’s probably because he didn’t change his Twitter handle or delete his s idk.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I got confused because Sophie was speaking about Remi at one point. Thanks for correcting me I’ll edit my other comment now.
I think it's probably just been that Remis laughed. Diadro and Remi sit on lives joking that Remi will be such a good Stepmum to Sophie's baby. It's so so weird.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

This is madness
Forgot to post the bloody twitter 🤣

IMG_1167.png

Medusa

Well she is at times!… ngl … She has helped me more than she knows Go on laugh!!.. that’s what I expect!! Until you know the other side Don’t judge simple!!!!
Yet you have a post on your page slating her. Seriously you fake fers, piss me off! You're the reason people have major trust issues.
Ignored!

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Well she is at times!… ngl … She has helped me more than she knows Go on laugh!!.. that’s what I expect!! Until you know the other side Don’t judge simple!!!!
Then talk to us, if you want to - not forcing of course. It’s the secrecy that’s weird, being anti Ang here and pro Ang in her chat. Surely you get why that’s a bit surprising?

Status
Not open for further replies.