Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
USA
Suck
What Wtf GIF by avalbano
sick man GIF

Medusa

I'm far from stupid, I know this is forum and many of us are behind fake pfp and accounts. However, I would like to think the majority of us are NOT fake. So when I see people from here flip flopping, that's when I bite and a side of me which I don't like, comes out.
I don't think some people grasp that we are always watching and very rarely miss anything. (I sit and observe a lot) so if you are fake, then people on here will call you out.

Last edited:

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Starting it shortly luv, just cleaning my iPad ☺️ It’s meant to be brilliant: trigger warning it’s like Bambi but without the dead Mum

Actual TW stalking documentary
Honestly, it’s not what the trailer portrays. It gets even more disturbing by episode 4. I do want to say though that the guy was really brave to not only share his story but relive his experiences in person by acting it. It’s wild. Hopefully your iPad stays dirty Mrs Doubtfire lol 🤎🤎

Mar 2, 2024
Honestly, it’s not what the trailer portrays. It gets even more disturbing by episode 4. I do want to say though that the guy was really brave to not only share his story but relive his experiences in person by acting it. It’s wild. Hopefully your iPad stays dirty Mrs Doubtfire lol 🤎🤎
Does someone get fingerblasted up the bum bum?

Status
Not open for further replies.