Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
IMG_1285.jpeg
Jason Bateman No GIF by Emmys

Reactions: BattyBat and Birdie
IMG_0285.jpeg

Who are these? I don’t like new people! 🤣
I have a horrible feeling fiestys lot joined here some have commented some haven't, it would be a perfect way off getting into the kind of lives we go into that despice them all that's my thought process anyways. Probably wrong but better to vent then fester

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I have a horrible feeling fiestys lot joined here some have commented some haven't, it would be a perfect way off getting into the kind of lives we go into that despice them all that's my thought process anyways. Probably wrong but better to vent then fester
I think a lot of peeps have just put comment cafe in their name and they don’t even come on here.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I've been here a few weeks now. I joined, and told all why I joined, I wanted to be able to say what I feel without being muted or blocked. Tt helps me more than it knows, not anyone on it. I have health and mh problems and my respite is tt dramas. I am a drama ho. It keeps my mind busy. I don't comment on lives so none of you will know me. I have been around for over 2 years, silently watching for hours and hours never noticed. When I heard about cc I was delighted to join to finally be able to say what I thought.

Oh The Drama GIF by MOODMAN

Fakira

Apr 16, 2024
UK
Can assure you I’m not a fan of Fiestys or actually many people on TT tbh. I didn’t join sooner as I first heard of CC from Angie’s live and she seemed to be gushing over the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.