Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
The police should get a doctor there to section her arse maybe she think twice about acting a t on TT and having emergency services called every 5 minutes ..
Would they section her? Ive seen her refuse help from the police and possibly the ambulance service, and they try to be persistent but ultimately leave because she refuses help. I'm not sure how far she would have to go for her to be sectioned?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Would they section her? Ive seen her refuse help from the police and possibly the ambulance service, and they try to be persistent but ultimately leave because she refuses help. I'm not sure how far she would have to go for her to be sectioned?
Does a doctor or the MH team have to be there as well?

Reactions: BattyBat

Medusa

Thank you for saying this. I honestly don’t understand how this behaviour is continuously allowed to be shown on TT. I hope you are ok.
I'm absolutely fine, 😘 I know by experience that watching people like this can be so detrimental to your own MH. Luckily I'm not in that position anymore, but sadly many people still are. I hope you and everyone else is ok.

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I think they know her so well it’s all for attention this is why they won’t get her sectioned but I’m pretty sure only takes 1 doctor now to have you sectioned .

Medusa

They can section her if she's a danger to herself or others. But they would have to detain her first and then take her for an assessment. I think it's about time they section her, because this won't stop when she knows she will continue to get away with it.

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
They can section her if she's a danger to herself or others. But they would have to detain her first and then take her for an assessment. I think it's about time they section her, because this won't stop when she knows she will continue to get away with it.
But she is a danger to herself in a way doing s like that for attention because that’s all it is , when there are others that are truly unwell with MH they can’t get sectioned or the help they really need

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Think just a doctor can do it I remember years ago it needed 2 doctors to section u
She does need it and not saying that in a bad way at all, how long also is TT going to allow this behaviour and self destruction on the app, it is not just a care of duty for the so called creators what about the public, and then it doesn’t stop there as the likes of dread drag it out as well, then people go in the boxes it’s a merry go round.

Feb 28, 2024
USA
I’m relatively new tbh… I didn’t realize this page was so bad …. I’ve always followed Angie and got to know the real her! The video I posted says a lot about the trolls she has! Included yourselves!…And no I’m not fake I say it as it is!… 😂.I want to leave this page as I don’t like it!!.. It’s not what I thought ….It was nice knowing you all… bye for now!…
It was nice NOT knowing you, tah rah👋🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.